• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone mind uploading a 0.95 save as well as the project.json file in the Resources folder
idk im lazy and i wanna mess with some stuff

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Already taken down again sadly
Yeah i've seen it, trying to reupload it. What's weird is this is the same file the was downloadable here a week ago. It wasn't taken down for a long time, while if I do it it lasts less then 12 hours.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone mind uploading a 0.95 save as well as the project.json file in the Resources folder
idk im lazy and i wanna mess with some stuff
Nvm
Getting that big ass gate to open was hella confusing since whatever you gotta interact with doesn't stand out from the area at all
Shame we aren't getting full ending CGs until like the next few months
Also yeah it's clear that the Chinese version works properly while the English version is kind of a train wreck

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Nvm
Getting that big ass gate to open was hella confusing since whatever you gotta interact with doesn't stand out from the area at all
Shame we aren't getting full ending CGs until like the next few months
Also yeah it's clear that the Chinese version works properly while the English version is kind of a train wreck
How you open that? I have the right gear ( i believe is called like this) that i got from killing the statue

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How you open that? I have the right gear ( i believe is called like this) that i got from killing the statue
The other gear is found when you clap the tentacle in the wall at the end of the green gas maze thing in the Withered Depths (go to the right of the goddess statue in the depths for whoever hasn't heard of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Axato

Konro

Jul 14, 2019
So my game was working fine till a while ago when I decided to fast travel to the first location. And now it crashes every time I enter a new room any known fixes for this?

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
So my game was working fine till a while ago when I decided to fast travel to the first location. And now it crashes every time I enter a new room any known fixes for this?
Which version do you have? v.0.95.0? Because if that's the case that's a known bug, as far as i know there's no fix

Reactions: Konro

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Which version do you have? v.0.95.0? Because if that's the case that's a known bug, as far as i know there's no fix
In the 0.95 English version the game would crash at certain points in the storyline such as when you get clapped by the goatman priest or whenever you teleport
If you don't wanna wait another few weeks for the devs to release a bug fix and for someone to go through the hassle of obtaining and uploading it you may 'fix' these bugs by replacing the project.json file in the Resources -> data folder with that from the Chinese version
Yes you are now playing the Chinese version and yes it sounds kinda dumb but other than having to hold up my phone to use Google Translate the game is still pretty much enjoyable for me and you aren't getting any crashes

I said this before but don't try to have too much seggs with the big shadow things though

Reactions: Axato and Konro

Konro

Jul 14, 2019
In the 0.95 English version the game would crash at certain points in the storyline such as when you get clapped by the goatman priest or whenever you teleport
If you don't wanna wait another few weeks for the devs to release a bug fix and for someone to go through the hassle of obtaining and uploading it you may 'fix' these bugs by replacing the project.json file in the Resources -> data folder with that from the Chinese version
Yes you are now playing the Chinese version and yes it sounds kinda dumb but other than having to hold up my phone to use Google Translate the game is still pretty much enjoyable for me and you aren't getting any crashes
Mega
I said this before but don't try to have too much seggs with the big shadow things though
Aight thanks! I'm going to play it on Chinese for now and replay it later after they release the full game

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm amazed at how many updates this game has gotten now without a proper, mostly bug free, uncensored version of the game being leaked here. The increasing insanity of trying to patch something together to make this game both playable and worthwhile is really wreaking havoc on, at the very least, my own interest in this game. I love the concept and the art is great, but if it's this hard to even be able to play it, I could better spend that time playing something else. Here's to hoping that this game comes out a diamond in the end rather than a turd.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
can't really @ you from here so I'm quoting you, don't mind me. I have the fan patched version 0.86 I tried to download the 0.94 version from the link you posted but unfortunately its been taken down by the time I'm posting this. I won't request you to post another link cause I understand its been a headache for you so far (from what I'm reading in the past few pages). I just want to know if there's any new scenes between the version I have and the one you posted in case I'm missing out on anything good. Also, have a good day for anyone reading this while scrolling by ;)

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
I am having a problem, I can't damage the clothes and I can't lose, playing on the last version. I get attacked and parasites attatches but can't get the clothes out

zer90

Dec 5, 2017
can't really @ you from here so I'm quoting you, don't mind me. I have the fan patched version 0.86 I tried to download the 0.94 version from the link you posted but unfortunately its been taken down by the time I'm posting this. I won't request you to post another link cause I understand its been a headache for you so far (from what I'm reading in the past few pages). I just want to know if there's any new scenes between the version I have and the one you posted in case I'm missing out on anything good. Also, have a good day for anyone reading this while scrolling by ;)
seems like you're playing the censored version

UltimateRebel

Jan 7, 2019
THE AGNIETTA - HEALER AND THE CURSED DUNGEON - v.0.94.0

First of all I don't own this file, i haven't created it, I mearelly downloaded it on the first post when it was still available. I'm reposting it since a lot of people, me included, are having problems with v.0.95. and this way we can still play v.0.94.0 while we wait for a patch to come.

The Angietta v.0.94.0 (Uncensored version + Full gallery unlocker) There's currently a link in OP. If that breaks down feel free to text me for a new link.

I'll also add below the patch posted on message #2.655 by user Galnij the 2nd of this month. Again I don't own this file, I don't know who created it, I'm just reposting it since the link went down.
This is a Full version unlocker for v.0.95.0, it takes you out of the trial version allowing you to play the full game and access the gallery.
This patch though causes game breaking bugs, that's the whole reason I'm reposting v.0.94.0 on the first place.
This patch does not uncersore the game or includes a Full gallery, it just allows you to play pass the Trial Version.

Hope this helps :)
bro, link is dead

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes