nickhanson

Jul 17, 2017
Uncensored versions are available for $6 Patreons who are in the dev Discord. Kind of an effective work around the rules I guess

This is the English version. You have to download the Chinese version separately
flust hope this won't annoy you but if possible pls consider uploading a Chinese version link since we do have a handful of Chinese users here

1 gear is in the Withered Depths, another is found after winning the bossfight in the Cursed Corridor

Have you checked out the "Troubleshooting" section in the front page (where you got the download links from) yet?

Eh 0.94 broke really hard so saves also broke I guess. Better wait for someone to send a 0.95 save if you aren't willing to speedrun from the beginning which shouldn't take more than 45 minutes

If you don't have the uncensor patch then the game stops there

Assuming you're in the Treasure Room in the Depths, go down the ladder and go all the way to the right until you reach that area in the Abyssal Cage that is full of black fog (or was full of black fog if you already cleared it). The chest is somewhere in there
where is the cursed corridor?

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Can anyone share the uncensor patch for the current newest available?i tried the mega link above but seem the file is deleted

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Pfft. I had a blackscreen bug after trying to teleport, but when I loaded back in it just caused me to noclip. Also the main download is just a trial version. Wtf. I hope the uncensor+unlocker work soon.

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
Damn, guess ill wait for the full game to release and buy it then. Tbh, I do expect a lot of potentials and efforts coming out from this masterpiece. I will just have to wait 2 more years before im old enough to possess a paypal account, and prob get a fine job. Until that, cya folks! Better work hard now :0

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whotfisthis

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I've done the succubs ending but now I can't loose the chains, all the magic circle does is remove monsters... and now the game crashes everytime I try to open it. Is there anyway to just CG Rip it?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Yeah I've done the succubs ending but now I can't loose the chains, all the magic circle does is remove monsters... and now the game crashes everytime I try to open it. Is there anyway to just CG Rip it?
Are you playing on 0.95, might wanna try cleaning up your C disk and deleting files that are not actual saves like play_100 in the saves folder
Also you're supposed to get out of there and meet up with Phara who will free you

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
This version is practically unplayable so for now we better wait for fixes
Might take weeks or months, no one knows

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I have bad news for everyone. I analyzed the work of engine maker: including rpg meker mv, mz, pixel maker mv and others.
And I came to the conclusion that normal games will be made only on rpg maker Unite.
And he hasn't even left yet.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have bad news for everyone. I analyzed the work of engine maker: including rpg meker mv, mz, pixel maker mv and others.
And I came to the conclusion that normal games will be made only on rpg maker Unite.
And he hasn't even left yet.
Can you rephrase that? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I said that all normal games with complex mechanics that look like RPG maker games will only work on this engine.

Examples of games with complex mechanics:
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Quolta Emerald
Karryns prison

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I said that all normal games with complex mechanics that look like RPG maker games will only work on this engine.

Examples of games with complex mechanics:
The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Quolta Emerald
Karryns prison
I don't see how that makes sense. Like whatever game you have isn't going to magically become a RPGM Unite game.

Reactions: Ultraprout798

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Developers will just start making games on a new engine.
Those developers who previously made games on RPG maker engines.
In addition, you can transfer old games to a new engine (this is called a remake).
Almost any game can be made on any engine, run on any operating system and on any processor, even from a calculator.
But how easy it is to do, how long to do it and how much this good will slow down, or vice versa, another list of questions will fly.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes