Jul 6, 2020
That was a lot of yelling back and forth and not whole lots of horny gaming.

Although I have to say that it also piss me off when I see mistake/error that was corrected/solved keep repeating itself, yes maybe not everyone is good with computer stuff, yes maybe you came here just to have a quick fap ,..etc.

Except everyone is so tired of it there is even a FAQ link in the front of the thread about it, anyone who still manage to fall for those error and ask for help is beyond me. Unlike the malding helper guy who gave his frustrated shit about it, I just gonna ignore all the error asking post that was covered in FAQ from now on and I encourage everyone to do the same.

If you managed to read to this point, thank you for giving a shit about my rant-talk.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I have got a problem, when start the game it say to me that the dll file MSVCP120 and MSVCR120 is missing
So I downloaded the DLL and I no longer have the messages, but the game does not start
Click on the link a page back from RNDM if you just missing the proper c++. It will download all available versions of c++ that you don't already have (so no duplicates). They even have a video on the site the link takes you too if you're still having trouble

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
I have got a problem, when start the game it say to me that the dll file MSVCP120 and MSVCR120 is missing
So I downloaded the DLL and I no longer have the messages, but the game does not start
Sometimes, probably depending on your specs, this game can take up to a minute to boot up after clicking it. So just be a little patient, if nothing happens after ~5 minutes then start checking. Apparently it's built on a pretty shitty engine + there are still bugs lurking around- and not just the ones in the sewer :p

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
Even the Uncensored version is censored. When the Character gets to 0 hp, my Character just lays there. The trapped chests jsut do not do anything.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hi, where can i find the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
You can get it as part of a side quest from another character. Keep going deeper into the dungeon and you will get it
How do you escape the goat priest maze
Walk around and find 3 buttons blue, green and yellow, which removes barriers so that you can actually go in the right direction. There's a red one that almost guarantees a game over when you press it
Even the Uncensored version is censored. When the Character gets to 0 hp, my Character just lays there. The trapped chests jsut do not do anything.
No one said the 0.95 version here is uncensored. Best we do now is wait until someone figures out what to do

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Bruv some guy posts a download link and this thread is instantly revitalized by at least 20 people who have no idea what to do

• Angry
Reactions: MuninKai

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
You can get it as part of a side quest from another character. Keep going deeper into the dungeon and you will get it

Walk around and find 3 buttons blue, green and yellow, which removes barriers so that you can actually go in the right direction. There's a red one that almost guarantees a game over when you press it

No one said the 0.95 version here is uncensored. Best we do now is wait until someone figures out what to do
ive pressed the red button already and survived idk how to get to the blue buttons. i can see them but idk what to do to get to them since i cant get out of the bindings

Shinratensei

Sep 5, 2018
Click on the link a page back from RNDM if you just missing the proper c++. It will download all available versions of c++ that you don't already have (so no duplicates). They even have a video on the site the link takes you too if you're still having trouble
Thx !! I can but It's a trial version ? I can't access gallery, and after flame Anita say to me It's the end of trial version -_- for 0.95

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Thx !! I can but It's a trial version ? I can't access gallery, and after flame Anita say to me It's the end of trial version -_- for 0.95
Trial version? Where they let you play a little bit of the game and end it at a certain part?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Trial version? Where they let you play a little bit of the game and end it at a certain part?
Yes. Everyone in this thread calls it the "censored version", because it's not intended to be a demo or trial: the reason most of the content is inaccessible is because it's banned by Patreon, and so legit owners of the game need a key from the dev to access it. But in effect, the "censored version" does play like a demo or trial version, because you're restricted to the first couple areas in the game.

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Yes. Everyone in this thread calls it the "censored version", because it's not intended to be a demo or trial: the reason most of the content is inaccessible is because it's banned by Patreon, and so legit owners of the game need a key from the dev to access it. But in effect, the "censored version" does play like a demo or trial version, because you're restricted to the first couple areas in the game.
So this key is form of drm. Will we be able to able to deal with or after game releases? I might buy this game if not.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
there goes my excitement about this game. If I can't enjoy it to its fullest, then why bother. I should have looked into this game more. a game not being completed yet is one thing, but bn barred from reaching that point just is too much. I just hope the patreon members get this game for free when this game is finished. If nothing else, i'll be content with that.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
there goes my excitement about this game. If I can't enjoy it to its fullest, then why bother. I should have looked into this game more. a game not being completed yet is one thing, but bn barred from reaching that point just is too much. I just hope the patreon members get this game for free when this game is finished. If nothing else, i'll be content with that.
You can download the here, as linked in the OP. It's not 100% up to date (version 9.0), but even though it's called a "patch", it contains the full game up to that point.

The terminology used in this thread is weird lol.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes