Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
any enemy should be able to tear off all of the MC's clothes with enough damage and give a CG scene if the HP bar falls to zero. each of the enemies have a scene that happens if the MC is defeated by them including the slugs and tentacles that you encounter at the very beginning of the game
okay then mine is censored, is there any patch for 0.95 version?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
So uh
I was bored trying to get through the tentacles in the Sacred Land of whatever (pls tell me if you know how digging up past threads didn't work out for me)
Go I decided to go to the gallery and accidentally pressed something
Has the stuff at the top right corner ever been seen before?
(Sorry for the activate windows)
Edit: oh nvm it's probably game engine stuff, although I wonder if we could change the controls
View attachment 1227779
how do you get that tattoo?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
how do you get that tattoo?
The controls to make that tattoo show up are literally in the pic bro
If you're asking how to get that tattoo outside gallery mode then just play through the story it will give you the tattoo no matter whether you want it or not
Anyone got the link for .94, tried asking the one guy who had it awhile back but he never replied
the file is not available anymore in that mega link.
Bruv they sniped a bunch of links that don't even include the full game lmao
Just download 0.95 from the OP the game is functional enough and you get all the available content up to this point

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
The controls to make that tattoo show up are literally in the pic bro
If you're asking how to get that tattoo outside gallery mode then just play through the story it will give you the tattoo no matter whether you want it or not

Bruv they sniped a bunch of links that don't even include the full game lmao
Just download 0.95 from the OP the game is functional enough and you get all the available content up to this point
yeah but I can not see any H scenes in this version. BTW what is OP?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
yeah but I can not see any H scenes in this version. BTW what is OP?
In most cases it stands for "Original Poster" which refers to the person who made a social media post
On this site it seems to stand for "Original Post", basically the first post in this thread where you get the game overview and downloads from
Is that where you downloaded the game though I'm sure the version uploaded there has all the patches in place and saves included

Last edited:

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
In most cases it stands for "Original Poster" which refers to the person who made a social media post
On this site it seems to stand for "Original Post", basically the first post in this thread where you get the game overview and downloads from
Is that where you downloaded the game though I'm sure the version uploaded there has all the patches in place and saves included
yeah I downloaded this from 1st post from uploader

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I enabled cross-section view and x-ray still can't see anything here?
and that bug things not able to hit after I have one in breast and one in pussy, can they stick in ass too?

WednesdayMyDudes

Nov 14, 2019
Considering how rough development has been with the dev just having married and Patreon on the verge of clapping him due to H scenes in this game not fitting their rules, my estimate is 3 months minimum. Probably 6 months
Better give the dev a break and try to enjoy whatever we have in the mean time

From what I've heard from sources that I made tf up ain't naming, someone did wacky stuff that put the dev in Patreon's crosshairs again. All we could do for now is wait
I know this thread is kinda huge but pls at least go back a few pages to see if you could find a solution for the latest issues
Mega
Download this file and put it in [Your game folder] -> Resources -> plugins
Because I'm pretty sure y'all will run into the teleportation issue pls download this file and replace the one in Resources -> data
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...geon-v0-95-b-flat.72868/page-141#post-8559057

(Google Translate) hebizaihu 如果你想要中文版,下载这个文件,放到【你的游戏文件夹】-> Resources -> data
Mega
oww can u please update the link boss

Reactions: 69kun

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
oww can u please update the link boss
You're better off downloading the entire thing

This a better repacked version of the one posted in the OP
Remember to move the game.exe from the plugins folder and place it next to the Resources folder
BaasB do you mind updating the links with this version? They sniped all the links anyways

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I enabled cross-section view and x-ray still can't see anything here?
and that bug things not able to hit after I have one in breast and one in pussy, can they stick in ass too?
You can't see those views when you're being grabbed by goatmen, tentacles or the big shadow thing. Those bugs don't go in ass except in one scene which isn't available in 0.82.2

Reactions: Hornyy69

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, I have a minor problem. Every time when I start new game, make save and then load it, Demyra gets 4 new abilities out of nowhere:

1659052755773.png

I still didn't read what those abilities are (I don't want to spoiler myself before the game will be fully released), but what I noticed is that after Demyra get them, she deals somewhere twice more damage than she should (for example, at begining she deals with her fireballs a little above 30 points if you are lucky, but after loading the save you start to deal 50-70), and because of that, some boss fights like stoneface mask (forgot his name) and Demyra's doppelganger (and game overall) becomes too easy - the damage of my fireballs at those points was 140. In addition to that, the cast time of healing spell and panty protection spell becomes almost instant, and I like, 100% sure that this should not be like that. So I am asking - has this happened to anyone else and if yes, does someone know the way how to fix it, or I just need to wait for full version of the game? It is not a gamebreaking or like, crucial bug, just unpleasant one. Sorry if my explanation is a bit bad. The version of game I use is 0.95.

Last edited:

GenderBender123

Jun 30, 2021
Guys, I have a minor problem. Every time when I start new game, make save and then load it, Demyra gets 4 new abilities out of nowhere:

View attachment 1951902

I still didn't read what those abilities are (I don't want to spoiler myself before the game will be fully released), but what I noticed is that after Demyra get them, she deals somewhere twice more damage than she should (for example, at begining she deals with her fireballs a little above 30 points if you are lucky, but after loading the save you start to deal 50-70), and because of that, some boss fights like stoneface mask (forgot his name) and Demyra's doppelganger (and game overall) becomes too easy - the damage of my fireballs at those points was 140. In addition to that, the cast time of healing spell and panty protection spell becomes almost instant, and I like, 100% sure that this should not be like that. So I am asking - has this happened to anyone else and if yes, does someone know the way how to fix it, or I just need to wait for full version of the game? It is not a gamebreaking or like, crucial bug, just unpleasant one. Sorry if my explanation is a bit bad. The version of game I use is 0.95.
Hmmm, did you download from the original post?

were you able to pass the fire stage?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes