hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Considering how rough development has been with the dev just having married and Patreon on the verge of clapping him due to H scenes in this game not fitting their rules, my estimate is 3 months minimum. Probably 6 months
Better give the dev a break and try to enjoy whatever we have in the mean time

From what I've heard from sources that I made tf up ain't naming, someone did wacky stuff that put the dev in Patreon's crosshairs again. All we could do for now is wait
I know this thread is kinda huge but pls at least go back a few pages to see if you could find a solution for the latest issues
Mega
Download this file and put it in [Your game folder] -> Resources -> plugins
Because I'm pretty sure y'all will run into the teleportation issue pls download this file and replace the one in Resources -> data
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...geon-v0-95-b-flat.72868/page-141#post-8559057

(Google Translate) hebizaihu 如果你想要中文版,下载这个文件,放到【你的游戏文件夹】-> Resources -> data
Mega
谢谢你是一个好人

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
This was posted today over at Patreon:

Mentioned last month, the case then entered the final closing stage.
Minor revision of the genuine version. Yes beta 0 · 95 Carry out revision on the basis
New edition of . ※ This month is scheduled to be more innovative and concise
The correction of the B u g part of the increase in the speed of operation of the play is improved
Beta 0 · 95 English Translation ※ Work tasks in progress refer to
Introduction system to open simple and small land

... used a translator but you get the idea.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
This was posted today over at Patreon:

Mentioned last month, the case then entered the final closing stage.
Minor revision of the genuine version. Yes beta 0 · 95 Carry out revision on the basis
New edition of . ※ This month is scheduled to be more innovative and concise
The correction of the B u g part of the increase in the speed of operation of the play is improved
Beta 0 · 95 English Translation ※ Work tasks in progress refer to
Introduction system to open simple and small land

... used a translator but you get the idea.
As mentioned last month, the project is now entering its final closing phase. It is expected that a minor revision will be released every 1-2 months before the official version is released. A new version with corrections based on Beta 0.95. ※Scheduled to update this month, the game materials have been simplified and sorted out, and some bugs have been improved to improve the running speed of the game. Beta 0.95 English text translation. ※The work in progress guides the development of the system

Bro idk what sorta translator you using but it seems even wackier than Google's
Other than the obvious bug fixes then I guess the dev is clearing up duplicated or unused assets, like you could see that happening if you download that one guy's decrypted Resources folder

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
All good! In a way I'm thankful the dev was able to get this far with the game before Patreon caused him real problems.

Here's hoping once this game is sorted and is no longer in production, he can shift to an alternate site for future works.

Reactions: fraazx

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
Help! Somehow, my character got the pregnancy status with the tentacle suit on, and now I cant take it off. Is there a way to take it off?

Captsasaura.PNG

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Help! Somehow, my character got the pregnancy status with the tentacle suit on, and now I cant take it off. Is there a way to take it off?

View attachment 1941293
Well you could go to the stone guy with a brainwashing tentacle and tell him to get it off
If he wants you to take the plug off first then wait until she gives birth then I proceed I guess
Alternatively
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sooo, did the creator leave Patreon or is this Game still gettin shitier and shitier?
Long time returnee eh, he probably ain't leaving until the game is at least done considering how tough monetization is for him
As for the game just grab a 0.95 download and load it up with all the patches posted a few pages back

Shadzin

Feb 18, 2021
Am I missing something? Can someone help me out? I installed/unpacked the 0.95 version and added the patches mentioned here >
Considering how rough development has been with the dev just having married and Patreon on the verge of clapping him due to H scenes in this game not fitting their rules, my estimate is 3 months minimum. Probably 6 months
Better give the dev a break and try to enjoy whatever we have in the mean time

From what I've heard from sources that I made tf up ain't naming, someone did wacky stuff that put the dev in Patreon's crosshairs again. All we could do for now is wait
I know this thread is kinda huge but pls at least go back a few pages to see if you could find a solution for the latest issues
Mega
Download this file and put it in [Your game folder] -> Resources -> plugins
Because I'm pretty sure y'all will run into the teleportation issue pls download this file and replace the one in Resources -> data
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...geon-v0-95-b-flat.72868/page-141#post-8559057

(Google Translate) hebizaihu 如果你想要中文版,下载这个文件,放到【你的游戏文件夹】-> Resources -> data
Mega
But the game remains a 30 minute trial version that doesn't have anything close to offer, what is being posted in the last few pages...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Am I missing something? Can someone help me out? I installed/unpacked the 0.95 version and added the patches mentioned here >

But the game remains a 30 minute trial version that doesn't have anything close to offer, what is being posted in the last few pages...
(Sigh) How about you download the entire thing
Got my saves in there plus a few variations of the project.json file so file size is a decent bit bigger
I put the game in the plugins folder or something and forgot to put it back just remember to look for it and place it next to the Resources folder

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
There a reason Game.exe isn't in the main folder? It wouldn't work until I moved it there.
Oh god I totally forgot about that
I moved it there in case whoever stumbled upon the folder doesn't curiously click the exe and scream at the fact that I play this kind of stuff

Wait did y'all just update the OP with this link

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
any enemy should be able to tear off all of the MC's clothes with enough damage and give a CG scene if the HP bar falls to zero. each of the enemies have a scene that happens if the MC is defeated by them including the slugs and tentacles that you encounter at the very beginning of the game

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes