Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Hmmm, did you download from the original post?

were you able to pass the fire stage?
If you mean place where you get gondol's fury (or whatever), than yes. About first queston, I downloaded the game from one of the links at the begining of the thread, although I don't remember which one exactly.

foxzyyy

Mar 30, 2018
If you mean place where you get gondol's fury (or whatever), than yes. About first queston, I downloaded the game from one of the links at the begining of the thread, although I don't remember which one exactly.
all the links is broken, sorry for my english

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Guys, I have a minor problem. Every time when I start new game, make save and then load it, Demyra gets 4 new abilities out of nowhere:

View attachment 1951902

I still didn't read what those abilities are (I don't want to spoiler myself before the game will be fully released), but what I noticed is that after Demyra get them, she deals somewhere twice more damage than she should (for example, at begining she deals with her fireballs a little above 30 points if you are lucky, but after loading the save you start to deal 50-70), and because of that, some boss fights like stoneface mask (forgot his name) and Demyra's doppelganger (and game overall) becomes too easy - the damage of my fireballs at those points was 140. In addition to that, the cast time of healing spell and panty protection spell becomes almost instant, and I like, 100% sure that this should not be like that. So I am asking - has this happened to anyone else and if yes, does someone know the way how to fix it, or I just need to wait for full version of the game? It is not a gamebreaking or like, crucial bug, just unpleasant one. Sorry if my explanation is a bit bad. The version of game I use is 0.95.
That version contains my saves, which is practically a 100% clear as of version 0.95. Go to [Your game folder] -> Resources -> save and remove all but the following files:
- config (basically the settings file, you can press F1 to change those settings if you don't like it)
- play_0 (autosave)
- play_1/play_2/play_3 (save slots. If you want you can also remove any save that isn't yours)
- play_98 (gallery unlock progress. Remove if you want to unlock everything by yourself)

Other files contain data for those passive skills which are available after you get endings

GenderBender123

Jun 30, 2021
That version contains my saves, which is practically a 100% clear as of version 0.95. Go to [Your game folder] -> Resources -> save and remove all but the following files:
- config (basically the settings file, you can press F1 to change those settings if you don't like it)
- play_0 (autosave)
- play_1/play_2/play_3 (save slots. If you want you can also remove any save that isn't yours)
- play_98 (gallery unlock progress. Remove if you want to unlock everything by yourself)

Other files contain data for those passive skills which are available after you get endings
the mega link is already sniped "damn they are fast"

will you give us an update when the mega is back up (I'm assuming it was your upload?, if not, sorry)

I just need the patch files, if you'd be willing to transfer it to me please let me know to PM you or something.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
the mega link is already sniped "damn they are fast"

will you give us an update when the mega is back up (I'm assuming it was your upload?, if not, sorry)

I just need the patch files, if you'd be willing to transfer it to me please let me know to PM you or something.
Well I didn't know Mega nukes your account after 3 takedowns so you'll have to do with the bunkr link up there. You'll have to download the whole ass game but all you need to do is extract and launch the exe

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
If someone can get me a link for DDL I'll host a torrent.
Edit: I am downloading the version uploaded by Whotfisthis. After checking for safety I'll reupload as a Magnet+Torrent.

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
- play_0 (autosave)

It actually worked, thanks, I no longer get those passive skills.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Magnet+Torrent for The Agnietta Healer and the Cursed Dungeon version 0.95.0. Scanned with VirusTotal and Windows Defender.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:669aa1f533e638ba2f2a0d3f12d5b663e47db82f&xt=urn:btmh:12202d1482f3969b0cafd1f06bf17cfb8acf50a0e18c611d561c7baabe22d86a2763&dn=Agnietta%200.95.0.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce

Note: Due to user error on my part the download will show as having no true seeders. The game should still successfully download to ~99% and run, minus a few log files that got edited after torrent creation. I'll change the link and attachment on Sunday evening to make it proper again.

Note II: Updated with new link and torrent file, all is well. File is also compressed now to reduce size and prevent another error.

Last edited:

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Lads please seed I'm stuck at 99.1%
Ah. I see the issue. After creating the torrent, I ran the game once to verify functionality. This slightly altered some log files and my host computer no longer considers them a valid part of the torrent. The game probably still works without the logs, but I will upload an updated link and torrent Sunday evening. Apologies.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
damn, thats unlucky. thanks still tho
Torrent is available above if that works for you. The people of this thread are hosting, so VPN is recommended but not required. It is possible the copyright holders may pull your IP if they find this and you're not using one.

Last edited:

flust

Aug 20, 2018
v0.95.1
changelog:
Streamline and organize game resources to improve game runtime and speed.
General Bugfixes.
Beta 0.95 English translation.
Added Outworld Fountain.
Added status "Outworld Blessing".
Remake the tiles near the entrance of dungeon

Dl link:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes