Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is there any way to uncensor 0.95.1? from what Ive read the fan patch only works with 0.86
We either wait for someone willing to drop the uncensor plugin file or wait for someone willing to decrypt and decensor all of this stuff
Or you could play 0.95.0, the differences between the 2 versions are negligible and the download we have already has the uncensor patch installed

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
The latest download is buggy af lol y'all better use the torrent on page 145 or the direct download bunkr link on page 144
That version is a month older but a lot more enjoyable and full saves are included
The torrent had no seeders when I tried, guess I'll give it another shot. Does the month-old version have eng translations for the succubus scenes and the stuff beyond the Shadow area? Last time I played was the fan patch and I was unclear given the description in the post + the game window title if it actually contained 0.9X content or if it only went up to 0.88 or whichever.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The torrent had no seeders when I tried, guess I'll give it another shot. Does the month-old version have eng translations for the succubus scenes and the stuff beyond the Shadow area? Last time I played was the fan patch and I was unclear given the description in the post + the game window title if it actually contained 0.9X content or if it only went up to 0.88 or whichever.
Fully translated up to the point when you finally open that big gate in the central area, so yes all the stuff you asked about have been translated in that version

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
There are curently 5 seeders, including myself. I have a port forward, so you should 100% be able to download from at
least myself. Not sure about the other 4.

Apr 20, 2020
What's the difference between the bunkr link and the torrent?

What version is the bunkr file? Is it special in any way/pre-patched with anything? If it's 0.95.0 and pre-patched, is it functional again like 0.94?

I've been wanting to play this game again ever since it updated a while back, but from what I've read, it just seems like it's been stuck in a perpetual dumpster fire of buggyness and censorship ever since the Patreon issues, including the most recent 0.95.1 version, so I haven't downloaded anything yet.

I just want the most recent definitive best working version of the game, so I don't know if I should download one of these, or just ask that one guy from a while back to DM me an 0.94 link/any patches for it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: After looking up what bunkr was and then looking at the file size of the download, how did you get a file larger than 1GB uploaded?

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What's the difference between the bunkr link and the torrent?

What version is the bunkr file? Is it special in any way/pre-patched with anything? If it's 0.95.0 and pre-patched, is it functional again like 0.94?

I've been wanting to play this game again ever since it updated a while back, but from what I've read, it just seems like it's been stuck in a perpetual dumpster fire of buggyness and censorship ever since the Patreon issues, including the most recent 0.95.1 version, so I haven't downloaded anything yet.

I just want the most recent definitive best working version of the game, so I don't know if I should download one of these, or just ask that one guy from a while back to DM me an 0.94 link/any patches for it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: After looking up what bunkr was and then looking at the file size of the download, how did you get a file larger than 1GB uploaded?
Well it uploads files in chunks and I just set the chunk size to the maximum value. The torrent is just that dude yoinking the file from bunkr and making it into a torrent

a15179

Jul 2, 2021
0.95 En uncensored and with an all cg save

我不会说英语
游戏画面 大概是这样的↓
2022-08-06 180325.png
因为是直接用的 中文版 EXE程序 所以 似乎 会有一些 问题 ↓
(图中 这个 cg 标题 与 剧情 文本 都是 中文的)
2022-08-06 180347.png

veggi

Dec 15, 2017
... Where is the secret village? i can't for the love of me find it, and "go through the hidden tunnel" isn't a great descriptor.

Deltasas

Feb 28, 2021
0.95 En uncensored and with an all cg save

我不会说英语
游戏画面 大概是这样的↓
View attachment 1968328
因为是直接用的 中文版 EXE程序 所以 似乎 会有一些 问题 ↓
(图中 这个 cg 标题 与 剧情 文本 都是 中文的)
View attachment 1968334
this is very suspicious and my vaccine detect threats from these files.

Reactions: tiktoktopper

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
... Where is the secret village? i can't for the love of me find it, and "go through the hidden tunnel" isn't a great descriptor.
iirc that hidden village is associated with the side quest that unlocks the tentacle chain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow finnaly an update is 95.1 decencored?
No, at least not yet
this is very suspicious and my vaccine detect threats from these files.
Anonfiles is kinda sus anyways with words about it injecting something into uploaded files and making them a few megabites bigger
Also "vaccine" lmao

Reactions: Banshee96

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Is teleportation completely broken or something? Can't teleport without being sent to a black void of nothing.

Also, it seems like whatever version on the front is not 0.95.1 despite saying so because it's still the trial version.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is teleportation completely broken or something? Can't teleport without being sent to a black void of nothing.

Also, it seems like whatever version on the front is not 0.95.1 despite saying so because it's still the trial version.
It is 0.95.1, but the way these releases work is that if you don't have the correct 2 kb plugin file stuff will be censored, gallery won't open and storyline won't progress past free trial limits
You'd better download the 0.95.0 version through the bunkr link on page 144, the torrent on page 145 or the anonfiles link from that Chinese guy up there (both the torrent and anonfile link are reuploaded from the bunkr link)
You should have at least read through the last few pages of the thread bro this game is kinda in development turmoil

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
It is 0.95.1, but the way these releases work is that if you don't have the correct 2 kb plugin file stuff will be censored, gallery won't open and storyline won't progress past free trial limits
You'd better download the 0.95.0 version through the bunkr link on page 144, the torrent on page 145 or the anonfiles link from that Chinese guy up there (both the torrent and anonfile link are reuploaded from the bunkr link)
You should have at least read through the last few pages of the thread bro this game is kinda in development turmoil
I've been trying to follow it but the "turmoil" makes it kind of hard to do so. Apologies! I actually did some looking while I waited and found the very bunkr link you mentioned before you even replied.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes