Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can anyone provide a link to a fully uncensored version of 0.95 (only saying this bc idk which of the currently posted links to use)

Just click on it and the download will begin immediately, no new tabs opened
Just gonna toss this one here cuz redirecting people to other links are kinda tiring

GenderBender123

Jun 30, 2021
You either click on that bunkr link on page 144 for a direct download that doesn't open up any tabs whatsoever or use the torrent on page 145

You are supposed to get to go past that gate and teleport back to the central statue and face the actual final boss which hasn't been added yet. Did you download the 0.95.0 game though I never experienced any crashes
yeah, it always crashes for me after entering the gate. But I actually mashed the save from the bunkr link and loaded it on the 0.95.1. Turns out the gate leads out to that room where you cant do magic and its filled face hugger's eggs.

It's pretty sad to hear that its gonna be the final boss tho, i was hoping for more scenes and bosses.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How did you lose?
I keep falling down and standing up
It must be on the first area, after be raped by tentacles.
You get dragged there when you are beaten by the tentacles in the white water. After that you can teleport there by using the purple crystal and selecting 'Semen Shrine'

yeah, it always crashes for me after entering the gate. But I actually mashed the save from the bunkr link and loaded it on the 0.95.1. Turns out the gate leads out to that room where you cant do magic and its filled face hugger's eggs.

It's pretty sad to hear that its gonna be the final boss tho, i was hoping for more scenes and bosses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GenderBender123

Jun 30, 2021
It must be on the first area, after be raped by tentacles.
You get dragged there when you are beaten by the tentacles in the white water. After that you can teleport there by using the purple crystal and selecting 'Semen Shrine'

im just hoping the blank slots in the gallery are filled. fingers crossed

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Posting this again because people continue to ask,
Uncensored version of Agnietta 0.95.0 torrent magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:669aa1f533e638ba2f2a0d3f12d5b663e47db82f&xt=urn:btmh:12202d1482f3969b0cafd1f06bf17cfb8acf50a0e18c611d561c7baabe22d86a2763&dn=Agnietta%200.95.0.7z&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
anyone got a better explanation on how to get the Milkable cow slave scene?
thats a scene in game? or are you just talking about the slave scene with phara?

if thats the case, you just have to lose when fighting the Goat Priest
We don't have anything like that in this game, at least not yet
The closest thing we have to that is getting slapped by the Goatmen when you're in the secret village as part of the tentacle chain side quest

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I recall also needing to talk to the stone mask until he suggests volunteering to be a seedbed in between those two steps.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

GenderBender123

Jun 30, 2021
The closest thing we have to that is getting slapped by the Goatmen when you're in the secret village as part of the tentacle chain side quest
is this 0.95? i dont remember this quest existing?

I recall also needing to talk to the stone mask until he suggests volunteering to be a seedbed in between those two steps.
this one too.

I downloaded from the bunkr link, so im pretty sure im on the same version

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
is this 0.95? i dont remember this quest existing?
As far as the seedbed "quest" goes, it's been in the game for several versions. However one of the most recent updates seems to have added an additional variant scene if you 1) volunteer to be a seedbed 2) while wearing a hypno hood 3) with the tentacle suit in your inventory or equipped.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
does a kind soul have a v0.95.1 full save? I actually would like to play the game on my own. But the controls and the instability of the game drives me nuts

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
does a kind soul have a v0.95.1 full save? I actually would like to play the game on my own. But the controls and the instability of the game drives me nuts
Considering how unplayable 0.95.1 is and how there isn't really any signficant changes compared to 0.95.0 (read changelog), just download and play 0.95.0 using the link on page 148 bro. The gallery isn't available, sprites are misplaced and teleporting doesn't work, that's like 60% of the fun that this game could deliver

Reactions: DominiqPRIME

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
And here am I, playing 0.82 because it does not have nearly as many issues and waiting for full release.

TimDitty

Jul 12, 2021
there is already a link for 0.95 shared in this thread some pages back check it out.
[edited]okay I'll send it here
The thing is 0.95 is real buggy for me and ive heard people say 0.94 is less buggy.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes