Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
i m trying to use cheat engine on this game so i can have the same effect of the "dream of being stuck"(gallery) like infinite life and mana but seens every time you change map the variables change too anyone has any tip or help ?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Thread do be kinda dead
From the Patreon post preview 5 days ago:
"This report is about the progress of this month's work and the expected updates. This month's update is still a new version with corrections based on Beta 0.95."
Next update will probably be 0.95.x with some improvements
Won't be of any "improvements" to us without that mythical 2kb file tho

flust

Aug 20, 2018
v0.95.2
Changelog:
New quest guide: Demyra's quest diary.
New map system.
Support fullscreen (WIP).
Bugfix: Incorrect sprites displayed.
Bugfix: Magic sword not being displayed.
Bugfix: Stairs stuck in wall in the Fire Cavern.
Bugfix: Vanishing rotating wall in the Cursed Corridor.
Wishing Pool updated to the messages collected before the end of August.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
can someone tell me how to open the gate in the central statue of godness
Opening it requires 2 gears, one is found in the Withered Depths, the other is found in the Cursed Corridor. When you have the gears, you can install them by walking to a wall connected to the giant chains on the side and pressing space
Before you ask about the exact spots, I suggest you explore those areas thoroughly first so that you get the full fun

Jul 14, 2018
Demyra the healer is on a mission to purify the Agnietta Cursed Dungeon.
May be worth pointing out in the OP, that the hotkeys are changed in the offered 0.95 download. It can be changed by loading the game, pressing f1 and set things to default, so the keys correspond to what the interface says they are.

majorkiller45

Jul 24, 2020
I cant delete this file inside the game wtf is this? i cant change the ownership either since the security tab didnt show up.

Why is it keep asking for admin permission when i'm the admin?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
v0.95.2
Changelog:
New map system.

Is it just me or is the mc now unable to get a defeat scene or anything? like monster's can latch onto her and fuck her. But I remember that upon low health and high EP some kind of force would take her over witch would lead her to a portal where she would get fucked with a picture. But now nothing happens and trying to get caught by a mimic just doesn't work at all. I try an open one and just nothing happens, and I can't even open up the gallery either.

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
v0.95.2
Changelog:
New map system.

Teleport function from statues is bugged. You can teleport to locations you haven't been to by accident and it breaks the game since you didn't do previous events

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
I cant delete this file inside the game wtf is this? i cant change the ownership either since the security tab didnt show up.

Why is it keep asking for admin permission when i'm the admin?
Use CMD as admin navigate to directory and type

del "<filename>"

example

cd C:\user\desktop
del test.txt

Switch to One commander or old tottalcommancer file manager

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is it just me or is the mc now unable to get a defeat scene or anything? like monster's can latch onto her and fuck her. But I remember that upon low health and high EP some kind of force would take her over witch would lead her to a portal where she would get fucked with a picture. But now nothing happens and trying to get caught by a mimic just doesn't work at all. I try an open one and just nothing happens, and I can't even open up the gallery either.
It's because that's the censored version, you won's get to see those events
Teleport function from statues is bugged. You can teleport to locations you haven't been to by accident and it breaks the game since you didn't do previous events
Bruv have the censored version bugs become that wacky lmao

majorkiller45

Jul 24, 2020
Use CMD as admin navigate to directory and type

del "<filename>"

example

cd C:\user\desktop
del test.txt

Switch to One commander or old tottalcommancer file manager
thanks, but this wont restart my pc right? im in the middle of my thesis and reoping all the pdf tab will be painful

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes