Beau Karla

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone get a bug where you can't switch to the swords after picking up Gondul? I set my keys to default before walking in here, picked it up, completed the first window, now Im stuck on this window because if I hit tab with Gundul's Fury activated I just cycle between my 2 starting spells. It's not even a binding issue, everything that I can't read is bound to a key, and even if I go from pressing every key on my keyboard individually, using the usual combo keys like shift/alt with other keys, to slapping my keyboard, nothing happens.
garbage.png

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone get a bug where you can't switch to the swords after picking up Gondul? I set my keys to default before walking in here, picked it up, completed the first window, now Im stuck on this window because if I hit tab with Gundul's Fury activated I just cycle between my 2 starting spells. It's not even a binding issue, everything that I can't read is bound to a key, and even if I go from pressing every key on my keyboard individually, using the usual combo keys like shift/alt with other keys, to slapping my keyboard, nothing happens.
View attachment 2044568
Do you have the skill added to the selection? Try removing and adding all the skills again, I think I had an issue like that once and this worked.

Beau Karla

Jun 5, 2020
Do you have the skill added to the selection? Try removing and adding all the skills again, I think I had an issue like that once and this worked.
I have it, it just doesn't equip, using any combo of skills I can equip, if it has that gold ring then I can't equip it.
garbage3.png

King Yami

Jan 3, 2019
Is it just me or is the mc now unable to get a defeat scene or anything? like monster's can latch onto her and fuck her. But I remember that upon low health and high EP some kind of force would take her over witch would lead her to a portal where she would get fucked with a picture. But now nothing happens and trying to get caught by a mimic just doesn't work at all. I try an open one and just nothing happens, and I can't even open up the gallery either.
The game is just broken hopefully they release a patch to somewhat fix it soon.

Beau Karla

Jun 5, 2020
Skills with golden ring are passive skills, they work automatically from the moment you obtain them without having to equip them.
Well point being, my playthrough ends at Gondul's Fury because it's not switching to this passive when I press tab. Shame because I was really liking the game. Oh well.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Well point being, my playthrough ends at Gondul's Fury because it's not switching to this passive when I press tab. Shame because I was really liking the game. Oh well.
It looks like for some reason you're missing the Magic Sword skill. Did you use any cheats in your game? Have you used the Magic Sword skill earlier in your playthrough? (not just the basic attack ability)

Beau Karla

Jun 5, 2020
It looks like for some reason you're missing the Magic Sword skill. Did you use any cheats in your game? Have you used the Magic Sword skill earlier in your playthrough? (not just the basic attack ability)
No I havent, was the gargoyle suppose to give it to me? I was going to just ignore him for the first playthrough because he seemed like bad news and games like these can sometimes put you in a hard mode if you just do the 'dumbest' options. I might of activated cheats while slapping my keyboard but I didn't actively try to use them.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
No I havent, was the gargoyle suppose to give it to me? I was going to just ignore him for the first playthrough because he seemed like bad news and games like these can sometimes put you in a hard mode if you just do the 'dumbest' options. I might of activated cheats while slapping my keyboard but I didn't actively try to use them.
You're supposed to pick it up in a room close to the starting area. It's a plot point so would be really weird if you don't have that skill at all

Beau Karla

Jun 5, 2020
You're supposed to pick it up in a room close to the starting area. It's a plot point so would be really weird if you don't have that skill at all
That's weird, somehow I was able to miss it as you can see in my skills screenshot. I geuss if I find that skill then I should be good to go, thanks for the help.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
anyone knows how to change game language to chinese?thank you
You have to download the Chinese version, which people don't bother posting here although occasionally some guys pop in and ask for it. Best option is to search for that version on some Chinese forum or just play with English

Reactions: LaMiiin

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can someone send me a full save of the version 0.82.2, i played this version a while ago and want to continue the game from that part
Considering all the things that this game has gone through since then, you'd better download 0.95.0 and replay from the beginning, or 0.95.2 if you want the latest features and don't mind the censorship
Links can be found in recent pages of this thread

Reactions: tutuBRG

tutuBRG

Feb 2, 2021
Opening it requires 2 gears, one is found in the Withered Depths, the other is found in the Cursed Corridor. When you have the gears, you can install them by walking to a wall connected to the giant chains on the side and pressing space
Before you ask about the exact spots, I suggest you explore those areas thoroughly first so that you get the full fun
I can't fnd the cursed corridor, any tips?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes