transit

Nov 10, 2021
Heh, when teleporting i wrong-warped to the central statue at the start of the game
Speedrun time!

tutuBRG

Feb 2, 2021
Hey, how i get the CGs "become a tentacle seedbred" in the Brainwashed state and the "Sleep sex with giant black tentacle Cluster" ?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hey, how i get the CGs "become a tentacle seedbred" in the Brainwashed state and the "Sleep sex with giant black tentacle Cluster" ?
When you are attacked by the tentacles in the water and dragged into the Semen Shrine, you will see a giant tentacle cluster. After being attacked by that tentacle cluster, talk to the stone guy in the Abyssal Cage and he will let you teleport to that cluster using the purple crystal. Teleport there with the Tentacle Suit and a Brainwashing Tentacle to unlock that scene

As for the black tentacles just let yourself be defeated by them. Get close and hit them without turning on Gondol's Fury

Reactions: tutuBRG

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Hey all.. just kinda heard about this game, trying to play it (uncensored of course)... my keyboard commands aside from F1 and spacebar don't seem to do much? I saw in the thread about setting up the keyboard, and it worked for the loading screen enough for me to wasd my way through the menu, but after that it doesn't seem to want to save the changes... or recognize anything I type in if I try to manually set a key. Is there a trick to this?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Hey all.. just kinda heard about this game, trying to play it (uncensored of course)... my keyboard commands aside from F1 and spacebar don't seem to do much? I saw in the thread about setting up the keyboard, and it worked for the loading screen enough for me to wasd my way through the menu, but after that it doesn't seem to want to save the changes... or recognize anything I type in if I try to manually set a key. Is there a trick to this?
Check if you have any controllers, joysticks or any other HIDs plugged in

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
1. I think you should try to do it ingame when a save file is loaded
2. When you assign keys to functions, just press that key and press enter/ok/whatever and it will register. When you press the key you want to set it to, the UI just leaves it as blank for whatever reason

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
The project was made as a fan art under the leadership of DarkMoon Translators ^^
It comes in 4 parts:
1. Page 1 and Page 2.
2. Video: Don't give up, Demyra!
3. Pages 3, 4, 5, 6.
4. Video: Phara, run!
Hope everyone enjoys this sprite comic story and video! Don't forget to turn sound on!
View attachment 1839541
View attachment 1839542
Video 1: Don't give up, Demyra!
View attachment 1839545
View attachment 1839546 View attachment 1839547
View attachment 1839548
Video 2: Phara, run!

I hope you like it ^^
Can this be pinned to the bulletin board? I know it sounds arrogant but there is a continuation planned and I would like to sort it out somehow and let new users see it too :) Sorry for english

Kunavang

Oct 29, 2017
Can anybody help me further? how do i change the keybinds since you can't play the game with wasd to run...
ok done found it F1 xD

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Considering it's almost done and is about to be sold on Steam, it kinda is alive lmao

The 0.95.2 version sent here is censored so you can't see scenes. Use ver 0.95.0 instead
Sooo, how did the creator manage to deal with Patreon? Those guys were hell bent on killing this game!

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes