Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Today at 9:25 PM
Beta 0.95.4公布囉~
Beta 0.95.4 has released~

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
So the ver 0.95.2 that I downloaded (from the front page iirc) could be played the first time but now it always crash the second I open it and I'm kinda giving up. Now which version/file was it again that has the least bugs but with as much content as the latest one? I'd like to re-download

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So the ver 0.95.2 that I downloaded (from the front page iirc) could be played the first time but now it always crash the second I open it and I'm kinda giving up. Now which version/file was it again that has the least bugs but with as much content as the latest one? I'd like to re-download

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
This idiot should have changed to subscribestar a long time ago! Honestly, his Game is, despite it´s very high potential, going to be a flop! I hate seeing wasted potential . . .

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
For me B is doing such a good job, as far as I know, Subscribestar was in the plans but they must have had a reason not to move on to him yet. But those who expect everything for free will not understand that creating a game is not only about drawing and history.
Sorry for my english :)

Reactions: Gaym

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Why this game haven't got CG only anywhere? I tried search demyra and agnietta on rule34 but there wasn't any result
The Dev moved releases to a private Discord due to a Patreon "Compliant" about some game content. as such all / most Patreon members all independantly agreed not to talk / spread IGN images outside of the Private discord .

this also means if they make a fuss again they's a short list to suspects.
That and if they do a get a hold of anything it's technically thieft on Patreon's Part. that and they can't act on it without Disclosing the source

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
bs... I've seen artists, big and small, leave patreon for way less than that... B-flat is just incredibly stubborn.
Kinda justified since the game is almost finished like, they're working on the final boss right now IIRC.
Also, best to stop talking about Patreon, I still have a weird feeling that the Patreon staff are watching this thread.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Kinda justified since the game is almost finished like, they're working on the final boss right now IIRC.
Also, best to stop talking about Patreon, I still have a weird feeling that the Patreon staff are watching this thread.
We truly live in the best timeline if 'Patreon' is seen the same way as 'Lord Voldemort' :PogChamp:

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes