Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sooo, how did the creator manage to deal with Patreon? Those guys were hell bent on killing this game!
They managed to talk things out I suppose. Better just hope that things would go smoothly at least until the full game is out on Steam

what the heck is the fan patch? first time seeing it, does it change anything in a good way?
u can see scene ;-;
Back when the game was at version 0.86/0.88/whatever, some dude created that 'fan patch' which is a bunch of resources from later versiond that can be added to version 0.82.2 files so that people here could create a frankenstein game version that has almost all the new features, all of that just to avoid anti-piracy parties noticing stuff's been cooking up in this thread

Needless to say that patch is hella old and isn't useful by now. Just download 0.95.0 from the link posted up there, the version which has the most new features while being least buggy

Reactions: voltairepop

RodneyMcKey

Apr 21, 2020
I hope there gonna be a solo corruption ending or smth like that. Because almost each other endings is basically result of external influences. Brain sweep by gorgule, implantation of succubus personality, etc.
Not a single one tells about actual shift in demyra's character.

scythedeath

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know a way to minimalize the lag and low framerates of the game? I have an RTX and even then it lags hard in certain maps.

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know a way to minimalize the lag and low framerates of the game? I have an RTX and even then it lags hard in certain maps.
Just because you have the biggest GPU doesn't mean the CPU and other parts can't drag their feet.

Assuming both of your GPU and CPU are top tier, equipped with good enough amount of RAM and the game is installed on a HDD that isn't hosting an active O.S or a SSD, because you are smart/well informed customer and got a well thought out, balanced PC build.
I would say it's the game engine or the way dev implemented/designed his game is at fault since me and others who have overqualified PC for this game also have this laggy game problem anyway. Also I have played some other game titles which have the same game engine as this one and they were also plagued with some kind of unresponsive/laggy gameplay.

TL;DR: It's probably the Game engine (which is Pixel Game Maker MV engine IIRC) and/or the dev are at fault and you can't do much about it beside suck it up sadly.

Last edited:

scythedeath

Aug 18, 2018
Just because you have the biggest GPU doesn't mean the CPU and other parts can't drag their feet.

Assuming both of your GPU and CPU are top tier, equipped with good enough amount of RAM and the game is installed on a HDD that isn't hosting an active O.S or a SSD, because you are smart/well informed customer and got a well thought out, balanced PC build.
I would say it's the game engine or the way dev implemented/designed his game is at fault since me and others who have overqualified PC for this game also have this laggy game problem anyway. Also I have played some other game titles which have the same game engine as this one and they were also plagued with some kind of unresponsive/laggy gameplay.

TL;DR: It's probably the Game engine (which is Pixel Game Maker MV engine IIRC) and/or the dev are at fault and you can't do much about it beside suck it up sadly.
Darn, that sucks, well alright. I remember in the early versions of this game it was smooth of sorts, but now it's just laggy.

Jul 6, 2020
Now that you pointed that out. Yes I also felt the earlier versions were indeed more responsive/less laggy. Now with these 0.9.x versions the only place where I can the game is being reasonably responsive is in the Gallery.
I guess the dev's buggy code or game engine's limitation are already showing itself in full effect. :HideThePain:

Jul 6, 2020
Is this normal that the game take so much time to open ?
I think around 30~60s loading time is normal. (Mine was around 42s with Ryzen 7 3700x)
2 minutes would be kinda slow and beyond that would be something went wrong with the game.

That's my estimation with modern Desktop and Laptop btw. Old desktop might still in range but i can't say for sure about old laptop.

Zerkroz

Oct 25, 2019
I think around 30~60s loading time is normal. (Mine was around 42s with Ryzen 7 3700x)
2 minutes would be kinda slow and beyond that would be something went wrong with the game.

That's my estimation with modern Desktop and Laptop btw. Old desktop might still in range but i can't say for sure about old laptop.
we have the same cpu and i have an 970evo

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
Hello!
After I get the super fire and I reach a room after beating those root tentacles, Demrya says to me that Trial Version is over.

Why do I get that message? How can I play the full game? I am currently using the game on first page of the thread. Please help!

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hello!
After I get the super fire and I reach a room after beating those root tentacles, Demrya says to me that Trial Version is over.

Why do I get that message? How can I play the full game? I am currently using the game on first page of the thread. Please help!
The game version in the first page is the censored version which means you won't be able to progress past that point. You can download this version instead, it's months older but story and hentai content are still the same

Reactions: Serpream

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Llink to 0.95 version that are NOT hosted on some shady site from Iceland

there is already a link for 0.95 shared in this thread some pages back check it out.
[edited]okay I'll send it here

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes