absolute_field

Oct 20, 2022
may I have a question?how can i change the game language back to chinese?chinese is my mother tongue so i read chinese more easily

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
may I have a question?how can i change the game language back to chinese?chinese is my mother tongue so i read chinese more easily
You can't change the language, you have to download the separate Chinese version. I only know this forum which has links for that but unless you have Katfile premium it might take very long, otherwise you should search through other Chinese forums

Chicken132435

Nov 7, 2017
I give up, the game freezes a few seconds after i turn it on and its shutting down :/ I tried everything, turning local region and format to japanese, I installed all kind of visual cc ++ etc. nothing work :/ Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Last edited:

fergal8

Feb 17, 2021
Are anyone else's controls just completely out of whack on the 0.95 version? Like I have to use mouse to attack and wasd to move. The f3 to hide the x-section isn't working either :(

Reactions: Sonok

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
thought that game would go abandonned from all the bullshit he was going through, but i get he's close to release now? Worth givin it a go before release or better wait for it? :)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
thought that game would go abandonned from all the bullshit he was going through, but i get he's close to release now? Worth givin it a go before release or better wait for it? :)
Not only close to release but also probably having sequels
If the last time you played was before all the bs or some time before v0.86 was released then I suppose the new content is worthwhile enough to try. We are currently stopping at a cliffhanger that is right before the final boss battle tho

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes