Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
As much as I want to get back into this game, I'm still holding out for it to be completed before I do.

... still, can't help but wonder how much I've missed since I was a patron back in April. x_x

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So uh, I fell into the slug's lair in the halls with the big tentacles you have to burn and when I climb the ladder I can't get out, I'm stuck in a wall and if I move I just go back down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So uh, I fell into the slug's lair in the halls with the big tentacles you have to burn and when I climb the ladder I can't get out, I'm stuck in a wall and if I move I just go back down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spam fireballs at that wall to your right. Better remember what breakable walls look like cuz you will run into them on a few occasion

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Spam fireballs at that wall to your right. Better remember what breakable walls look like cuz you will run into them on a few occasion
When I say I'm stuck, I mean I'm stuck on the ladder. If I try to go right I can't, and if I go down I trigger the ladder and go back to the slug's lair.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
When I say I'm stuck, I mean I'm stuck on the ladder. If I try to go right I can't, and if I go down I trigger the ladder and go back to the slug's lair.
Probably the first time someone's ever reported stuff this weird in this thread. Are ya playing on 0.95.0? Maybe spamming left + crawl might somehow allow you to wriggle outta there idk, or maybe release any movement keys once you go up the ladder and the screen turns black since your character might move faster than the game could load

Taking these ideas outta my ass but y'know shitty engine so anything could happen

Reactions: Ilverin

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Probably the first time someone's ever reported stuff this weird in this thread. Are ya playing on 0.95.0? Maybe spamming left + crawl might somehow allow you to wriggle outta there idk, or maybe release any movement keys once you go up the ladder and the screen turns black since your character might move faster than the game could load

Taking these ideas outta my ass but y'know shitty engine so anything could happen
0.95.1 (C) to be exact. Although I managed to get out by crouching and spamming right while the map was loading after trying some of your advice, so cheers o/

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
the dev seems to be mentally... mentally different. he won't dump patreon no matter what. this situation has been going on for too long, it's kinda pathetic.
Probably won't be long before they get purged tho. Both Gprime85 and Tats (sinfest) are effectively banned, and in a turn of irony, apparently patreon just laid off their entire IT security team.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes