Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
is this just me or there a The Agnietta_EN 0.95.1 (C) inside the The Agnietta_EN 0.95.1 (C), like two copy file inside it ????
also is The Agnietta_EN 0.95.1 (C) the trial version of The Agnietta_EN 0.95.0 ?
Yeah , i thought so too , turns out that the game inside game is needed else your game crashes(incomplete) after you complete the special power(dunno the name) quest .

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has the absolute WORST SHIT CONTROLS!

Space for confirm (Enter does not work)
Mouse fucking disabled for any action
So stuck trying to hit keys all on left hand for action x,c,v to attack and if you have to shake monster off than fucking f. Now let's add to that a,s for more action What fucking dope has this developer been taking to make all fucking controls left fucking handed only? Fucking RETARDED!

Dev ruined what could of been a great game by total shit controls! Seriously the ONLY way anyone can play this game is to take some game controller software to run on PC and than program these controls to buttons.. This game is fucking impossible with the keyboard combination and you can't even change them.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
This game has the absolute WORST SHIT CONTROLS!

Space for confirm (Enter does not work)
Mouse fucking disabled for any action
So stuck trying to hit keys all on left hand for action x,c,v to attack and if you have to shake monster off than fucking f. Now let's add to that a,s for more action What fucking dope has this developer been taking to make all fucking controls left fucking handed only? Fucking RETARDED!

Dev ruined what could of been a great game by total shit controls! Seriously the ONLY way anyone can play this game is to take some game controller software to run on PC and than program these controls to buttons.. This game is fucking impossible with the keyboard combination and you can't even change them.
you can rebind all control buttons as you wish by pressing F1

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
im playing 9.50 version
i downloaded all dll and net framework is latest but it keeps crashing after a while for no reason
i play on windows 11 laptop
and it kinda crashes when i am defeated by anything and go to the no magic zone through the red teleport
its also happening when i try to enter a new area

Last edited:

demon womb

Dec 8, 2022
CRASH ERROR or Missing DLL fixes here!
For anyone new still having issues with launching the game due to C++ redist issue (MSVC****.DLL), or due to Crash Error 0xc000007b, please see TheodoreBear's posts, here and here (Crash Error 0xc000007b).

TO FIX MISSING DLLS
You are looking to install the x64 and x86 versions of the following VS C++ Redist: 2012, 2013, and the combined 2015, 2017, and 2019 redistributables found on the support page they link to on the first post I mention.

Or if you do not wish to guess and install all the VS C++ Redist listed on the support pages, I've thrown together a redistributable package that should fix any Win10 (And possibly Win7 & 8) launch errors. These include 2012, 2013, (2015, 2017, & 2019), and the .NET Framework 4.8 installer. Both x64 and x86 versions are included. Please install all versions, if you run a Win 64-bit OS. 32-bit OS Windows users only need to install the x86 vers.

As a side note: These are all things that SHOULD be redistributed with games by the developer themselves as they are released. But this is the sort of issue you can often run into with the indie market.

Mega
WorkUpload

TO FIX CRASH ERROR 0xc000007b
Download the newest .NET Framework TheodoreBear linked to in his post, that I linked at the start of this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I download the Mega .dll exes your prepared only for one more missing, msvcr100.dll
here have look
Screenshot 2022-12-31 042125.png
I hope this is the last, please help!
sincerely.

p.s sorry about grammar

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I download the Mega .dll exes your prepared only for one more missing, msvcr100.dll
here have look
View attachment 2276012
I hope this is the last, please help!
sincerely.

p.s sorry about grammar
MSVCR100.dll is part of the Visual C++ 2012, try download and install it from (if you have windows x64, you need to install both x86 and x64)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Any updates on the progress of this?
Seems like they are still churning out updates with small additions or fixes every month
Since there doesn't seem to be any Patreon subscriber willing to let people in this thread know what's up we could expect complete silence on our side until the game is completed, which is planned to be Q2 2023 according to Steam

Reactions: Drybear

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Seems like they are still churning out updates with small additions or fixes every month
Since there doesn't seem to be any Patreon subscriber willing to let people in this thread know what's up we could expect complete silence on our side until the game is completed, which is planned to be Q2 2023 according to Steam
I guess they're working on remaining bugs and final touch then.

Last edited:

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
every time i open the game it closes on its own shortly after, help? In a earlier version of the game this did not happen.

forte805

Jul 19, 2017
can anyone share what's his latest post about?
As of 2022-9-25...
__________________________________________________________________________________
Work progress for this month
We completed the final BOSS battle and related plots,

The action of this battle is quite complicated, and it took a lot of time to make it.

Part of the final BOSS defeated CG:
6d0fe139069e794dbfdc0bd320d3bd22c9d2c00344465738aa32fdac0ae8f735.png
The final BOSS part of the action pixel art:
7a998b1eb1cf03493b5b4011d27c68eabd1286f680b4c2e421d1eadbb86ccbf2.png

※Future work
  • The defeat ending of the Stone Man
  • The defeat ending of the Shadow Demyra
  • Contents of the torn paper 6-8
※Upcoming sales release
We still in the long process of reviewing the Steam store...
__________________________________________________________________________________

And that's all the most recent stuff I could find

Banananami

Apr 19, 2021
i guess it's best to just wait for v1

I'm glad it's about to finish, and the translation rework got it to a really readable state. I'll probably buy it.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes