n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
1674544592947.png
If someone has a patron access over this update info, feel free to post the update progress in this thead, thanks. It's been awhile since December.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Why are the Patreon authors hiding the announcements behind a paywall, instead of letting us all see what we can get if we subscribe to Patreon?
Because many developers want their patrons to feel like they're getting something exclusive. I mean, what's the point in donating? Just to support the developer? People of that nature are very few and far between.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I opened the stone gate and Everything was untranslated...Is there a version with it done or what?
Guess you got better luck than me, downloaded this game here and got the trial version that ended at the fire section and game breaking bugged teleport system, apparently there is some magical patch that unlock the proper version but haven't seen it posted afaik

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Why are the Patreon authors hiding the announcements behind a paywall, instead of letting us all see what we can get if we subscribe to Patreon?
Patreon is cracking down on content that they feel is morally offensive. IE any depictions of animals or sexual acts etc.
Also stuff that is shared on Patreon, how would you feel if you subscribed to high tier but got got the content free the next day?
Developers know games at some point will be cracked and shared. let the Game Backers at least have a week before it gets leaked

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The GoFile and Mega link died, I tried downloading the game with 3 other link but the download takes forever to complete
Have ya tried using a download manager or whatever speeds up download speed or downloading outside rush hours
If anything Workupload having slow download speed is the last thing i'd expect

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
made a cheat for 0.95uncen; activate/deactivate by button click:
numpad 1: auto-restore HP/MP with time
numpad 2: invulnerability - restore hp/mp/stamina/rage by 9999 per moment
numpad 3: escape easier
numpad 4: remove magic ban that prevents using spells/abilities on certain maps
numpad 5: set attack to 200-300
numpad 6: set movement speed to 2x
numpad 7: auto-gain EP (climax meter) with time
numpad 8: gain/remove womb tattoo (lust mark)
numpad 9: become virgin/slut
numpad 0: get all items* (see TODO)
numpad -: get all skills
numpad +: become hands-bound (as when jailed)
numpad *: get uterus parasite

install it by unpacking archive file into "<game folder>\Resources\plugins" folder and replacing file with the same name.

backup your file before installation.

edit 2022.09.29: cleaned code, added items function
edit 2022.09.29(2): fixed bug in escape function
edit 2022.10.01: fixed another bug in escape function,
but some bugs there still persist, added new functions
edit 2022.10.04: improved code scalability,
added notifications, added skills function
edit 2022.10.07: made normal notifications
instead of whatever they were
edit 2022.10.12:fixed bug in escape function

TODO:
"get all items" - quest items somehow brake the game;
becoming virgin still retains sensitivity statuses;
Sorry for this sudden 'ping' but uh is it possible to add a button that freezes the pregnancy timer somehow
I'm just kinda bored with how inactive this game's development has been from our side

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Don't. Just pay him directly in some other way. Steam releases are almost always heavily censored and steam takes a huge chunk of the game's revenue for themselves.
Aside from shota/loli, Steam pretty much let's anything pass.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
can any1 reupload the v0.95.0 ? go file dead, mega uploadhaven & workupload hates me. and mixuploads somehow cancels midway.. I need hero please. perhaps pixel drain or some other method

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes