Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
i am using the 0.95.1 well i am not using a pc but i am using a laptop i have also moved the game through a hard drive
Well the game is indeed playable on a laptop. Maybe downloading 0.95.0 and using Task Manager to turn off whatever is slowing your laptop down other than the game would help

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone know how to interact with other goat people after getting captured lighting the brazier? nothing happens after i walk up to them, ive tried every button.

EDIT: Went through it by just escaping but now i think i have an infinite pregnancy bug lol

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone know how to interact with other goat people after getting captured lighting the brazier? nothing happens after i walk up to them, ive tried every button.

EDIT: Went through it by just escaping but now i think i have an infinite pregnancy bug lol
Which version are you playing
Do you mind uploading the save with the bug lmao I think it goes away once you trigger an h-scene

Galford1

Jun 26, 2018
I'm a guy who only likes to complete h games rarely. I used the "100%" save in the game 0.95.0 and used the gallery to watch enemies attack, but i can only see the first three. The face hugger, the tentacle plant and the slugs. There's a few more enemies in the game and i'm wondering how i get them to spawn, if i can.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'm a guy who only likes to complete h games rarely. I used the "100%" save in the game 0.95.0 and used the gallery to watch enemies attack, but i can only see the first three. The face hugger, the tentacle plant and the slugs. There's a few more enemies in the game and i'm wondering how i get them to spawn, if i can.
If you're looking to see enemy interactions as opposed to H-scenes that mostly play during defeats, pick the first option when you go to the gallery and do pick the non-restraints option. When you're in that part of the gallery (my dumbass can't describe it) you could spawn like at least 8 types of enemies.

Although do press F1 to check the controls for the "SUMMON" function cuz it might not work with the buttons shown in the HUD

Daku_Neishon

Feb 9, 2020
I'm playing the uncensored 0.95 version and when I place the gears and activate the southern temple, the game is no longer translated. Was just checking to make sure the game isnt actually translated to this part and its not something fucking up on my end?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'm playing the uncensored 0.95 version and when I place the gears and activate the southern temple, the game is no longer translated. Was just checking to make sure the game isnt actually translated to this part and its not something fucking up on my end?
Yes the game isn't actually translated up to that part. Kinda weird how translation is always 1 update behind

Reactions: Daku_Neishon

GreatDictator

Jun 29, 2021
when i try to launch the game it always gives MSVCR100.dll not found error.I already download the necessary stuff(C++ and shit) but for some reason game still gives same error.Do i have to re-download the game?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes