Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How do i actually use the new map and quest system?
I downloaded the 0.95.4 version and used my old save from 0.95.0 and i can't find any way to bind it through the f1 settings. Maybe it's because of the old save, i'm not sure.
If an update adds a new function that requires a keybind, you have to go into the save folder, delete config.json then launch the game to reconfigure everything, otherwise said keybind won't even be usable with default settings

Zgdd

May 19, 2022
If an update adds a new function that requires a keybind, you have to go into the save folder, delete config.json then launch the game to reconfigure everything, otherwise said keybind won't even be usable with default settings
Good to know, thanks!

septemberrose

Oct 20, 2018
hey! been loving the game, wanted to report a couple things and ask something.
the discord link seems to be expired. the scene for losing the fight with phyra seems to be bugged where all the text zooms by, so it is obviously impossible to read then the scene freezes. and also i have no idea how to progress if it is possible past finding the right gear for the main statue of the godess door. tyty <3

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
hey! been loving the game, wanted to report a couple things and ask something.
the discord link seems to be expired. the scene for losing the fight with phyra seems to be bugged where all the text zooms by, so it is obviously impossible to read then the scene freezes. and also i have no idea how to progress if it is possible past finding the right gear for the main statue of the godess door. tyty <3
Which version are you playing?
One gear is located past the big metal gate in the Abyssal Cage, another can be found deep in the Withered Depths

septemberrose

Oct 20, 2018
One gear is located past the big metal gate in the Abyssal Cage, another can be found deep in the Withered Depths
0.95. i was mostly just checking if both have been implemented as of yet, as it felt like i was approaching the end of available content and didn't miss much up until that point judging by having seen every seen i saw listed. anyway! tyty, i'll be sure to grab that and keep on going.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
(something something related to the stone man)
Do you have more information on this file specifically? I really enjoy the stone man part of the game and am curious what exactly this mod entails.

Last edited:

snivy5665

Feb 27, 2018
CRASH ERROR or Missing DLL fixes here!
For anyone new still having issues with launching the game due to C++ redist issue (MSVC****.DLL), or due to Crash Error 0xc000007b, please see TheodoreBear's posts, here and here (Crash Error 0xc000007b).

TO FIX MISSING DLLS
You are looking to install the x64 and x86 versions of the following VS C++ Redist: 2012, 2013, and the combined 2015, 2017, and 2019 redistributables found on the support page they link to on the first post I mention.

Or if you do not wish to guess and install all the VS C++ Redist listed on the support pages, I've thrown together a redistributable package that should fix any Win10 (And possibly Win7 & 8) launch errors. These include 2012, 2013, (2015, 2017, & 2019), and the .NET Framework 4.8 installer. Both x64 and x86 versions are included. Please install all versions, if you run a Win 64-bit OS. 32-bit OS Windows users only need to install the x86 vers.

As a side note: These are all things that SHOULD be redistributed with games by the developer themselves as they are released. But this is the sort of issue you can often run into with the indie market.

Mega
WorkUpload

TO FIX CRASH ERROR 0xc000007b
Download the newest .NET Framework TheodoreBear linked to in his post, that I linked at the start of this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried everything listed in this post and the ones attatched and still getting this issue 1679241875456.png

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
can you be more specific? I cannot find the right gear.

Tried everything listed in this post and the ones attatched and still getting this issue View attachment 2479892
I solved it. I was using windows 10. I started with a missing msvcr100.dll error. When I copied the file from system32 to the game directory, I started having this error. I followed everything listed in this post, installing the ms copy of microsoft visual c runtime library 1.2, 1.3, 1.5-2022 and .Net 481, and still got the same issue. I looked it up in Google and finally nailed the problem. You need the x86 (32-bits) version of the msvcr100.dll in the SysWOW64 directory, which is not included in all MS MSVCR updates. I downloaded the file from dll-file and put it in SysWOW64, restarted the computer, removed the wrong msvcr100.dll from the game directory, and it was solved.

I see you probably did the same thing as I did seeing the file msvcr100.dll in the game directory so go try my solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowtest

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
Let's take a moment to digest this one hell of a screenshot
We have:
- A (seemingly traditional) Chinese nickname of considerable length
- Nickname has swatika, user seems to be anti-commie so it seems like that swastika is being used the 1933 German way
- Messages scream "I love rambing about politics"
- Very poor English

1. Bro seems to be a slightly annoyed Taiwanese, B-flat also seems to be Taiwanese, is this screenshot taken from B-flat's server?
2. The mini-anti-F95 speech is probably just typical paid subscription service content creators being mad at a site sharing their work for free
3. Kinda weird how he says "F95 finally choosed side", considering if the site is 'choosing side' then it would have done that eons ago
It's funnier if you know what his name means since he's a "Buddhist". His name in discord reads " Namoci dabei guanshiyin pusa". The two swastikas represent ten thousand (myriad) and infinity in Chinese. Which means that his name means "(Oh I) Bow to the great merciful Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva a myriad of times". In East/south-east Asia Avalokiteśvara takes on a female form with six subforms known as Guanyin, (The) One who perceive the sound of sufferings in the (human) world, or widely acknowledged in the West as "The Goddess of Mercy".
So this feller's name is actually a subform of Guanyin, The Guanyin of great compassion, whose realm is purgatory and vow is to free all souls from the torment of rebirth caused by their karmatic woes.

Which is even more ironic because he shows no compassion..... If you must be compassionate I recommend sending the below quote to him:
觀自在菩薩,行深般若波羅蜜多時,照見五蘊皆空,度一切苦厄。
  舍利子,色不異空,空不異色,色即是空,空即是色。
  受想行識,亦復如是。
  舍利子,是諸法空相,
  不生不滅,不垢不淨,不增不減,
  是故空中無色,無受想行識,
  無眼耳鼻舌身意,無色聲香味觸法,無眼界,
  乃至無意識界,無無明,亦無無明盡,
  乃至無老死,亦無老死盡。
  無苦集滅道,無智亦無得,以無所得故。
  菩提薩埵,依般若波羅蜜多故,心無掛礙。
  無掛礙故,無有恐怖,遠離顛倒夢想,究竟涅槃。
  三世諸佛,依般若波羅蜜多故,得阿耨多羅三藐三菩提。
  故知般若波羅蜜多,是大神咒,是大明咒,
  是無上咒,是無等等咒。能除一切苦,真實不虛。
  故說般若波羅蜜多咒。
  即說咒曰:
  揭諦揭諦,波羅揭諦,波羅僧揭諦,菩提薩婆訶。
That is the Heart Sutra which the goddess is most identified with.

...Now back to your regularly scheduled degeneracy discussion...

Edit:.... Two spelling errors.
Edit 2: I forgot there's a phrase to describe people like this. It translates roughly to "(That) bitchy virgin Mary". Lol.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
can you be more specific? I cannot find the right gear.
It's funnier if you know what his name means since he's a "Buddhist". His name in discord reads " Namoci dabei guanshiyin pusa". The two swastikas represent ten thousand (myriad) and infinity in Chinese. Which means that his name means "(Oh I) Bow to the great merciful Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva a myriad of times". In East/south-east Asia Avalokiteśvara takes on a female form with six subforms known as Guanyin, (The) One who perceive the sound of sufferings in the (human) world, or widely acknowledged in the West as "The Goddess of Mercy".
So this feller's name is actually a subform of Guanyin, The Guanyin of great compassion, whose realm is purgatory and vow is to free all souls from the torment of rebirth caused by their karmatic woes.

Which is even more ironic because he shows no compassion..... If you must be compassionate I recommend sending the below quote to him:

That is the Heart Sutra which the goddess is most identified with.

...Now back to your regularly scheduled degeneracy discussion...

Edit:.... Two spelling errors.
Edit 2: I forgot there's a phrase to describe people like this. It translates roughly to "(That) bitchy virgin Mary". Lol.
mfw I get a mini lecture on a segment of Buddism on a thread of a game involving a whole lotta unconsented seggs
I do like the way you presented this info dump tho, made it an interesting read

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes