asalabosala

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1011723

Overview:
Demyra the healer is on a mission to purify the Agnietta Cursed Dungeon. Along the way, she may encounter all sorts of lust-filled demons looking for a pure virgin to impregnate. Will Demyra escape all the traps in the dungeon just waiting for an innocent girl to be their victim?
2D hack 'n slash game with a female character fighting monsters in caves.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-07
Developer: B-flat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95.4
Language: Chinese, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Use F1 to reassign controls.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -

v0.95.0(Uncensored)
Win
: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

v0.82.2
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - - -
BugFix Patch to v0.82.2: - - MEGA - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH / TIPS - - Mod - Troubleshooting -
Guide

flust thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1011883 View attachment 1011739 View attachment 1011740 View attachment 1011741 View attachment 1011719 View attachment 1011720 View attachment 1011721 View attachment 1011736 View attachment 1011737

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Yet another update without changelog:FacePalm:
0.95.2 changelog if that helps

New quest guide: Demyra's quest diary
New map system
Support fullscreen (WIP)
Bugfix: Incorrect sprites displayed.
Bugfix: Magic sword not being displayed.
Bugfix: Stairs stuck in wall in the Fire Cavern.
Bugfix: Vanishing rotating wall in the Cursed Corridor.
Wishing Pool updated to the messages collected before the end of August
(+languages now changeable using in-engine settings instead of having to download another version)

Hot damn did they really update the thread with the password protected archive LMAO

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, I have a problem. In the tutorial it tells me to press C to do a melee attack. I've tried every letter on the keyboard, and absolutely nothing does an attack. So I tried my xbox controller. Nothing there attacks either.

What the hell?

EDIT: Wonderful, it seems me being able to do the fireball was a fluke, as absolutely no button on the keyboard or controller does that either. So, it's a game that it is impossible to get past the tutorial.

Last edited:

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I also tried the uncensor patch. I followed all the directions, and it just makes the game not launch at all.

Jun 18, 2017
So, I have a problem. In the tutorial it tells me to press C to do a melee attack. I've tried every letter on the keyboard, and absolutely nothing does an attack. So I tried my xbox controller. Nothing there attacks either.

What the hell?

EDIT: Wonderful, it seems me being able to do the fireball was a fluke, as absolutely no button on the keyboard or controller does that either. So, it's a game that it is impossible to get past the tutorial.
There are a place in the game to assign hotkeys for attacks and spells...

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
mfw I get a mini lecture on a segment of Buddism on a thread of a game involving a whole lotta unconsented seggs
I do like the way you presented this info dump tho, made it an interesting read
That's kinda to be expected when you forget swastikas were used in Asia long before Hitler's grandfather found out what dicks are used for.

Marcus_Nia

Feb 16, 2020
Please can someone help me. Every time I start the game, the game's window appears and will turn light grey. The window stays on for a bout 10 seconds before it automatically closes itself.

Reactions: nowaydude.
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes