chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
probably your pc registering the executable as malicious. It sees a whole bunch of different processes starting up in your RAM (Because this game has a crypto miner installed on it that will use your RAM and CPU to mine coins) And closes it. Hope this helps for anyone curious YES this has a slew of viruses loaded onto it. (There is literally a file in the same folder as the .exe that says CRYPTO>!?!?!) Like come on people none of those extra files are meant to be there not one of them.
@ BrightBlueMoon Did you not know, that the Game's Engine uses some advanced encryption, to ensure no one copies the code easily, not to mention I also believe it makes it harder to translate due to encryption. So be Thankful and don't Freak Out over this game already, the Developer worked very hard for people to be able to play this game, so don't slander them over the engine's use of Crypto. Besides, there are many legit games out there that use Encryption, is isn't that new a topic.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
I am finding it pretty hard to find so I figured I might as well just ask. Has anyone shared a completed save file? If yes, where? How do I access the recollection room?

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
mfw I get a mini lecture on a segment of Buddism on a thread of a game involving a whole lotta unconsented seggs
I do like the way you presented this info dump tho, made it an interesting read
I thought we could all laugh at the absurdity.
@ BrightBlueMoon Did you not know, that the Game's Engine uses some advanced encryption, to ensure no one copies the code easily, not to mention I also believe it makes it harder to translate due to encryption. So be Thankful and don't Freak Out over this game already, the Developer worked very hard for people to be able to play this game, so don't slander them over the engine's use of Crypto. Besides, there are many legit games out there that use Encryption, is isn't that new a topic.
Isn't this the dev who got angry at people leaking it and gave patrons specific version to nail down the leaker?

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You make my day. I know exactly what my problem is now because I was unable to get pass the cursed corridor for the reason of a bug, I believe, and I have decided to give up that part focusing on looking for the right gear. You saved me days of meaningless looking around.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheAgniettaHealerAndTheCursedDungeon-0.95.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Don't think translation is that hard considering some dude in this thread machine translated some newly added text when 0.95.0 was first posted here

Doubt the engine itself is that secure, it's only a wacky RPG engine after all and if people want to decode it they would simply push hard enough and nothing would be safe
Here's an asset extractor for this engine if you are interested, works with this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/pixel-game-maker-mv-extractor.105950/

Feb 25, 2022
the optimization for the game is so bad, it takes like 5 minutes for the game to launch and get past the gray screen and god forbid the game crashes and you got to wait 5 more minutes, hope the steam release will do better

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes