Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
the optimization for the game is so bad, it takes like 5 minutes for the game to launch and get past the gray screen and god forbid the game crashes and you got to wait 5 more minutes, hope the steam release will do better
Guess it's mostly to do with the engine. I've seen Unity games of larger scale and better graphics that run way more smoothly lmao

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
the optimization for the game is so bad, it takes like 5 minutes for the game to launch and get past the gray screen and god forbid the game crashes and you got to wait 5 more minutes, hope the steam release will do better
Guess it's mostly to do with the engine. I've seen Unity games of larger scale and better graphics that run way more smoothly lmao
The dev is some kind of paranoid schizo and encrypted the game's files so you don't try to steal his art, or something. Even though print screen still works fine, lmao. Yeah it's the decryption that doesn't even have the common courtesy to use all of your CPU that takes forever.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The dev is some kind of paranoid schizo and encrypted the game's files so you don't try to steal his art, or something. Even though print screen still works fine, lmao. Yeah it's the decryption that doesn't even have the common courtesy to use all of your CPU that takes forever.
I really don't think he added any additional security measures considering some dude's asset extractor works perfectly fine and I've tried other Pixel RPG Maker MV games with similar framerate chopping capabilities

I mean you could be right considering this dev had some time being mentored by WolfZQ who develops the Cursed Armor series. Games themselves aren't bad, would say they are kinda cheesy but my god his attempts to stop people especially F95 mfs from cracking the 2nd game which is still in-dev are mind blowing. Seems like B-flat strays away from such antics and just wants to get a game done without any more hassle tho

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Windows 11 22H2, os compilation: 22621.1413
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H + nVidia GeForce RTX 3070 (mobile) / all drivers up-to-date, no intel onboard
msvcp120.dll (32-bit) in C:\Windows\system32
msvcr120.dll (32-bit) in C:\Windows\system32
msvcp120.dll (64-bit) in C:\Windows\SysWOW64
msvcr120.dll (64-bit) in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is installed also.

Tried Locale Emulator ( )

Tried compatibility mode with Windows 8/7...

Game cannot be launched with error code (0xc000007b).

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is there an easy way to defeat Malcholler?
The only boss I have trouble with in this game is the giant slug due to its sheer attack intensity and the sheer lag especially when other slugs are present

A few ways I can think of for Malcholler
1. Don't wear any of the naughty clothing
2. Use the spear skill found in Withered Depths or the Shadow Dash skill obtained from having enough seggs with the big shadow in Cursed Corridor to quickly get away if he closes in
3. Wait for enemies to group up and spam Gondul's Fury
4. Get all passive skills from bad endings. You don't need to get those endings with your current save though maybe someone could upload save files containing data for those passives

Reactions: Tommy84

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H + nVidia GeForce RTX 3070 (mobile) / all drivers up-to-date, no intel onboard
msvcp120.dll (32-bit) in C:\Windows\system32
msvcr120.dll (32-bit) in C:\Windows\system32
msvcp120.dll (64-bit) in C:\Windows\SysWOW64
msvcr120.dll (64-bit) in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is installed also.

Tried Locale Emulator ( )

check my post, maybe it will help

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019

runs on mine, but I've got a pretty good system yet it still takes longer to launch than most others

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
anyone has the latest build ? ( 0.95.7 )

also just want to ask what is the difference of virgin and non virgin in this game ?
Unless some dude randomly decides to become super generous or the full game is published then it would be a super long time until this thread gets a new build

What sort of difference are you asking? If that's all you want to ask then the answer is obvious

Sep 8, 2018
Unless some dude randomly decides to become super generous or the full game is published then it would be a super long time until this thread gets a new build

What sort of difference are you asking? If that's all you want to ask then the answer is obvious
no i mean in terms of gameplay. Does being a virgin affected like spellcast or being a virgin is a condition to get a certain spell, and like being a virgin may get you x drop, or something ?

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Beat him and you get one of the 2 gears. Find the other one in the area on the left of the Statue of the goddess in the depths then open the gate near the central goddess statue
Thanks, i already get the 2 years, get the dialogue and teleport to the central goddess statue but i don't find the gate near the central goddess statue? is in the capra village? in the same area as the statue? is the big one at the north?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes