demyra123

Feb 26, 2023
Opening it requires 2 gears, one is found in the Withered Depths, the other is found in the Cursed Corridor. When you have the gears, you can install them by walking to a wall connected to the giant chains on the side and pressing space
Before you ask about the exact spots, I suggest you explore those areas thoroughly first so that you get the full fun
i looked everywhere didn't find the gear in withered depths the other is found

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
i looked everywhere didn't find the gear in withered depths the other is found
Did you go into the part of withered depths filled with green gas? At the end of that part you should be able to find the gear in a chest then unlock a bridge leading to sacred flame area once you exit it

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
is the 1st download section is the censored version cause the mega link is no longer available on the uncensored download section

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
So, i went and whacked a boss and this was what i could interact with afterwards. Did i miss something earlier in the dungeon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
wow most of this form is about technical issue , i wonder should i buy this game on steam , just two week away from release

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
wow most of this form is about technical issue , i wonder should i buy this game on steam , just two week away from release
How do you know it's 2 weeks away? Considering the game's development pace 2 weeks is a pretty short amount of time, worth the wait

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
It's on the steam page.
Welp I barely check Steam pages because login required for 18+ content and logging into Steam is quite ardous
All that's left now is to wait. When the release is out they might start seeing a decent amount of money rolling in, people get to enjoy a finished game and devs get a breather from Patreon peering over their shoulders
Mad hype

Reactions: Akor87
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes