Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Does the story already have an ending in the current version? Cause if the final release are just optimizations, I'll just jump right in

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Does the story already have an ending in the current version? Cause if the final release are just optimizations, I'll just jump right in
ah which ver has the ending ??? , i saw 95.0 then 95.5 then 95.4 , also there a 95.5 inside a 95.5 files like wth

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
If y'all are asking about main storyline ending which includes the final final final boss + finals bits of 2/3 current bad endings then we gotta wait for the Steam release
Ah, I see. Just to add, do you know anything else about what the dev plan to add in the final release? Like more quest from that goblin or something

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Ah, I see. Just to add, do you know anything else about what the dev plan to add in the final release? Like more quest from that goblin or something
By goblin you are probably refering to the stone man, who is killed by main character in order to proceed the last few bosses so I think he's simply finished, besides the finishing touches to that one ending related to him

As for anything else, no. The only way you could access dev's Patreon feed which has all the newest info, for free, is through the kemono.party scraper which hasn't been updated since last september. I don't expect anything more than story bits, fixes, optimizations and maybe special stuff for Patreons who stuck around during dev process

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
By goblin you are probably refering to the stone man, who is killed by main character in order to proceed the last few bosses so I think he's simply finished, besides the finishing touches to that one ending related to him

As for anything else, no. The only way you could access dev's Patreon feed which has all the newest info, for free, is through the kemono.party scraper which hasn't been updated since last september. I don't expect anything more than story bits, fixes, optimizations and maybe special stuff for Patreons who stuck around during dev process
Gotcha. I'll give it a play now. The side quests was what I liked about this game anyway.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
thank , turn how i need to use that spinning sword instead of the fire
Also any know how to kill the stone head boss or it just a dead end for beta ?
You could easily outrun him. Run around and wait for enemies to group up before spamming Gondol's Fury. Use the spear skill found in Withered Depths or the Shadow Dash skill obtained from triggering big shadow H-scene 5 times to dodge if necessary

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
Welp looks interesting but, can't load the game. Backread all the comments tried Redistributables, Visual C++, .NET Framework and DirectX. Game still doesn't load. Nothing comes up in TM. Anyone got any other ideas?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Welp looks interesting but, can't load the game. Backread all the comments tried Redistributables, Visual C++, .NET Framework and DirectX. Game still doesn't load. Nothing comes up in TM. Anyone got any other ideas?
If the game crashes without any logs, see this post, point 2 (about clearing your drive)
the most obvious solution comes to mind last, but it helped :)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Installed on D: drive, both drives have >50% remaining nowhere near the red :/ C: 990GB of 1.81TB free D: 482GB of 981GB free
God fucking bless this questionable game engine and its hit-or-miss shenanigans. Why dev chose it instead of equally capable and way more optimized (not Pixel) RPGM is beyond me

Reactions: druiddeathy
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes