Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
no i mean in terms of gameplay. Does being a virgin affected like spellcast or being a virgin is a condition to get a certain spell, and like being a virgin may get you x drop, or something ?
Doesn't seem like there are any of that in this game, closest to that are probably certain H-scenes that grant the "Traumatized" status which lowers damage
Thanks, i already get the 2 years, get the dialogue and teleport to the central goddess statue but i don't find the gate near the central goddess statue? is in the capra village? in the same area as the statue? is the big one at the north?
The big gate behind the central statue. Walk up to the ends of those giant chains then press Enter or whatever the key is to install the 2 gears, then follow instructions in the book in front of the statue
whats new and where is this game going?
Compared to 0.95.0 all that's new are a few quality of life tweaks, now we wait until the game is released a month or 2 later on Steam

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwermhv

Yedder

Jul 13, 2018
My game getting crash almost every cutscenes no any code message pop out. Can u guy help me ?. Thank.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
does this game need internet ? since somehow when i was playing my internet goes down for a bit then my game close up and i can't play anymore till my connection is back

Jul 25, 2019
My game getting crash almost every cutscenes no any code message pop out. Can u guy help me ?. Thank.
Mine crashed a few times with the stuck in the wall one and that was cause i had other monsters on me that aren't in the scenes so maybe something with that ?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
check my post, maybe it will help
runs on mine, but I've got a pretty good system yet it still takes longer to launch than most others
Thx guys for trying to help. However it still doesn't even start for me. I guess i would wait for game engine update?
What is strangely new to me is the fact that game doesn't even generate any "error log".
Maybe i am missing on something...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone remember how to get the shadow core cgi cause i can't find that fight ?
That fight is accessible when you progress open the giant gate behind the central goddess statue
Have you tried
1. Following instructions in this post? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...sed-dungeon-v0-95-4-b-flat.72868/post-9838556
2. Clearing your C drive? If it's full enough that the bar turns red it might cause problems with the game and your entire system in general
does this game need internet ? since somehow when i was playing my internet goes down for a bit then my game close up and i can't play anymore till my connection is back
I'm sure that internet connection has nothing to do with the game. How about you try disconnecting internet while playing to find out whether that was just a coincidence?
Thx guys for trying to help. However it still doesn't even start for me. I guess i would wait for game engine update?
What is strangely new to me is the fact that game doesn't even generate any "error log".
Maybe i am missing on something...
Funny how many of y'all are still struggling with launch errors. All I remember doing was using one of those 'all-in-one' launchers that installs any and all Visual C++ Redistributables and the game just works, on an i5 4 gigs RAM and integrated AMD card laptop no less

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Funny how many of y'all are still struggling with launch errors. All I remember doing was using one of those 'all-in-one' launchers that installs any and all Visual C++ Redistributables and the game just works, on an i5 4 gigs RAM and integrated AMD card laptop no less
On my second machine this game works ok. But i remember spending a lot of time just to deal with those dayumn packages installing one after another... It's just that its not worth the effort. Reason - just this game have problems at even running for me. All others work just fine. The reason is that probably other devs already addapted their game engine to be ready for new Redistributable. If its not here, in this game, than those problems will never stop.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Its possible to just put required DLL-s to game folder, it find them there. HOWEVER, you should find relizable source, not some allDLL.notascam.com

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
It is translated. As I said before. Using the local emulator with the english language and japanese timezone profile works for me. And it starts in english. It does take a while to start though:

View attachment 2487954
What were your settings on the Local Emulator? I'm trying so many things but nothing seems to work. I'm still kinda new with the Local Emulator - sorry.

EDIT: What link did you get the game from?

Last edited:

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
What were your settings on the Local Emulator? I'm trying so many things but nothing seems to work. I'm still kinda new with the Local Emulator - sorry.

EDIT: What link did you get the game from?
My Windows is in german but with the screen below you should be fine.

Right Click on the game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Execute with Profile -> Then you geht the LEGUI for the Game.exe. -> Here change the language to english and leave the timezone to UTC+9:00 Osaka -> Save

Now when you want to start the game up, you have to right click the game.exe and choose "Execute with Profile" after that it takes a while until the game starts. (you will get a gray screen for a couple of seconds too, dont worry just be patient)

I think I downloaded it from Megaupload

Reactions: AnonymousUnique123

Yedder

Jul 13, 2018
That fight is accessible when you progress open the giant gate behind the central goddess statue

Have you tried
1. Following instructions in this post? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...sed-dungeon-v0-95-4-b-flat.72868/post-9838556
2. Clearing your C drive? If it's full enough that the bar turns red it might cause problems with the game and your entire system in general

I'm sure that internet connection has nothing to do with the game. How about you try disconnecting internet while playing to find out whether that was just a coincidence?

Yeah my C drive is red. Clearing C drive it work. Thank a lot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whotfisthis
Jan 2, 2022
I don't understand what's going on, I download the game and play it normally, what are people sharing??? :)))I don't understand what's going on, I download the game and play it normally, what are people sharing??? :)))I don't understand what's going on, I download the game and play it normally, what are people sharing??? :)))

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
My Windows is in german but with the screen below you should be fine.

Right Click on the game.exe -> Locale Emulator -> Execute with Profile -> Then you geht the LEGUI for the Game.exe. -> Here change the language to english and leave the timezone to UTC+9:00 Osaka -> Save

Now when you want to start the game up, you have to right click the game.exe and choose "Execute with Profile" after that it takes a while until the game starts. (you will get a gray screen for a couple of seconds too, dont worry just be patient)

I think I downloaded it from Megaupload
I did everything except getting it from Mega. I'm gonna try that. I got mine from Gofile, so lets see.
As for everything else, I did that the first time, but no luck.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
here you go
For those unsure how to make use of this save, it doesn't have everything unlocked but it puts you in a position to easily get everything unlocked.

Basically you are at the end of the current plot; go north from where you started and use both of the big gears, then head south all the way and activate the final bit of machinery. This will open the door and then from there you just watch the cutscene then go fight a pretty easy boss (stay away and kite them).

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes