Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
this game is basically the artist carrying the entire team. the dev is unimaginably dumb, holy shit. remembers me of Divine Arms.
Engine choice is obviously dumb but I think we could cut the dev some slack. Bro had the fortune of being 'mentored' by WolfZq out of all people and is probably having considerably less fun in life with a marriage to worry about and Patreon breathing down his neck when he's just trying to complete his first game

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
Does anybody know how to fix this bug?
I cannot progress cause of it. The game completely freezes whenever the dialogue to get the cursed buttplug from the rock merchant. Restarting the game doesn't fix anything and loading from a different save doesn't fix anything.
Screenshot 2023-04-11 155045.png

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Who is that wolfzq dude after all? I remember he was the one responsible for the translation or something. Why tf did he get married anyway? Aren't we supposed to be neets?

Regarding patreon, the guy had almost 2 whole years to change to another platform
WolfZQ (+his team) is the creator of Cursed Armor I & II, both games having colossal threads on this site. Games aren't bad but last time I checked dude was so hyperfocused on preventing piracy that game development kinda went awry

Agree on the weird decision to stick to Patreon though. Maybe switching platforms takes too much effort for him, or he's afraid of losing subscribers as a result of platform change, or maybe things have been calm enough that he doesn't feel like changing his current ways of handling monetization

Hope he jumps ship once the game is out

Reactions: kisa1234

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 2539411

That i have down and the error is not fixed.
The solution they provide does not work for windows 11.

What you are actually missing, just like I did 2 weeks ago in this post, is the x86 version of the msvcr100.dll. Find it on the Internet in your language from I do-not-know-where-you-can-find-it, download it and put it in your syswow64 and that should solve it. My solution was in English. You probably need a German??? version of it.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The solution they provide does not work for windows 11.

What you are actually missing, just like I did 2 weeks ago in this post, is the x86 version of the msvcr100.dll. Find it on the Internet in your language from I do-not-know-where-you-can-find-it, download it and put it in your syswow64 and that should solve it. My solution was in English. You probably need a German??? version of it.

Thanks the that have me help.
1681324744724.png

and it's up to the game itself because the maker is using an outdated version. In my folder there was a msvcr100-104.dll
That's why the other doesn't matter what people say here. The old version is not in there ^^
so thank you very much^^

For those who make the game who is clever to make an extra folder with an explanation of the outdated file to avoid such errors or to make an update XD

Reactions: Thomaas

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Game takes up to minutes for the main menu to actually appear have you tried waiting
The dev has coding skills worse than yanderedev, the game runs in Wolf RPG maker and yet it lags with the default settings, you gotta wait roughly 60 seconds after double clicking on the .exe to load the game. Also, loads of crashes.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The dev has coding skills worse than yanderedev, the game runs in Wolf RPG maker and yet it lags with the default settings, you gotta wait roughly 60 seconds after double clicking on the .exe to load the game. Also, loads of crashes.
The game actually runs in Pixel RPG Maker MV, which seems like an easy to pick up engine that produces visually impressive results but has a lot of issues with performance

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes