Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Used save
Any chance you can put on Gofile?
(current gofile link says no file there)
The drive link says too many ppl r trying so it's disabled
Add a shortcut to the file on your Google Drive, then go to your Google Drive and use the shortcut to make a copy of that file, then download that copy

Anyways, after having shoved my 0.95.4 saves into the Steam version I can say that the game seems to be working as intended, no black screens on defeat, and it even launches noticeably quicker than beta builds. Turns out 0.95.4 saves except the config and misellaneous data files don't work so thag's quite a bummer considering I could skip the part I've already seen countless times

Also couldn't they bother to add something like "Press Space to continue" on the warning screen

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
steam version i can not buy.
Steam say no XD

for ol old saves of the 0.95 work not game crash^^

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2020
I'm also experiencing black screen from teleporting with the version 1.0 B.
Guess it's time to wait for bugfix patch again.

zer90

Dec 5, 2017
i got error 0xc000007b when starting up even tho i already have the msvcp, mscvr, updated the directX and .net Framework at latest ver any help?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Windows 11 22H2, os compilation: 22621.1413
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H + nVidia GeForce RTX 3070 (mobile) / all drivers up-to-date, no intel onboard
msvcp120.dll (32-bit) in C:\Windows\system32
msvcr120.dll (32-bit) in C:\Windows\system32
msvcp120.dll (64-bit) in C:\Windows\SysWOW64
msvcr120.dll (64-bit) in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is installed also.

Tried Locale Emulator ( )

Tried compatibility mode with Windows 8/7...

Game cannot be launched with error code (0xc000007b).
Guys - for anybody who cannot launch the game from STEAM and its not starting at all via steam platform and giving no errors or by launching game by clicking the "game.exe" with Windows 11 giving error code (0xc000007b) saying something similar as: "Application could not be launched" from file folder

If you have system with Nvidia Optimus do that:
1. Install ALL OF THE "Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables or studios..." on Windows 11 what can be downloded by you, which are in this guys post given link to microsoft page (ty TheodoreBear !)
Install ONE AFTER ANOTHER, by starting from the one onto bottom of the page of microsoft given link and start from installing "Visual Studio 2008 (VC++ 9.0) SP1 (no longer supported)". And if you are on operating system 64-bit - install both packages "x86" and "x64". Than move to next package on that page and do the same until you reach top of microsoft page AND ALL OF THEM ARE INSTALLED
2. Wait and wait and wait... maybe run some Windows Update... wait and wait until it finishes installing between each package.
3. Go to Nvidia Control Panel :
1682149947143.png
1) Go to "Manage 3D settings"
2) Go to tab "Program Settings"
3) Locate The Agnietta's "Game.exe" or press ADD button if you dont see it on the list and add it by hand by locating game.exe from game install folder. If it was installed from Steam, path should be similar to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Agnietta\
4) Set The Agnietta's "Game.exe" to run on "High-performance NVIDIA processor" - select it from drop-down menu. Dont leave it on Automatic choice! At the end hit Apply at Nvidia Control Panel - to save changes.

Thats all ! Now it should run on Windows 11 machine...
1682150566499.png

Last edited:

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Please add the japanese game tag, it's hard to find anime styled game without japanese game tag in this site. without the tag it will be lost in the sea of western junks.
It's not a Japanese game, it's Chinese, not sure if there's a tag for that other than its animesque artstyle.

Reactions: dimas33

Lukiose

Jan 28, 2018
This is very specific, but does anyone remember/know how to get into the tentacle shrine with a hypno hood without immediately getting brainwashed on entry because i 100% remember doing this before.
Demyra can walk up to the big tentacle and gets prompted if she wants to offer her body, you can select no, but the brainwashing then takes over and she offers herself anyway

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes