EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
The steam version is the most recent version right?
from the recent comments ive been seeing it seems a bit buggy, should i play the steam version + uncensor patch (if that even works) or go for the non steam version for now?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
The steam version is the most recent version right?
from the recent comments ive been seeing it seems a bit buggy, should i play the steam version + uncensor patch (if that even works) or go for the non steam version for now?
Well the non-steam version doesn't have English language, so unless you're fine playing in Ch/Jp (I'm certain you could probably complete the game without much issue), it might be best to wait for a patch that addresses its issues.

Reactions: NMart

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Well the non-steam version doesn't have English language, so unless you're fine playing in Ch/Jp (I'm certain you could probably complete the game without much issue), it might be best to wait for a patch that addresses its issues.
Actually he won't, the game is still buggy as fk even in the non-steam version where it stops loading at the bull boss.

Waiting for a kind soul for save file hi-jack and unlock the CG instead.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Playing the steam version, getting fcked by the purple goat and the game just went black screen.
Yeah, the Steam version seems to have problems with game-over (well, not quite game-over) scenes. Can confirm the DLSite version works fine in this regard - but again, JP/CN only, and censored. Can confirm Steam version is uncensored.

Last edited:

hentai.galaxy

Feb 9, 2021
Bought Steam version for testing and got stuck in "white screen" cutscene in tutorial. When opening Journal, can see only black screen.
Edit: Journal works if I skip opening

kk9996

Oct 11, 2020
Nevermind screen freeze/crash during boss defeats, CG scenes or teleporting... My game crashes 90% of the time when I try to open menu, go into a new room, or interact with a chest. It's currently in an unplayable state for me.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
Played through the whole game, only bug I ran across was were I used the spear ablity right as I fell down a hole, were the game got stuck. Steam version seems to be fine on my end at least.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
At this point does anyone mind subscribing to BFWZ Patreon so that we might have an idea how they've been handling this release
In 2023 even hentai games have buggy releases

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Played through the whole game, only bug I ran across was were I used the spear ablity right as I fell down a hole, were the game got stuck. Steam version seems to be fine on my end at least.
Could you please double-check just to confirm that when teleporting via the crystals, losing to any bosses or triggering any H-scenes by losing to eg. slugs/facehuggers, you don't get a black screen immediately afterwards, instead of starting the escape their lair scenarios? Were you playing in Eng language? Oh, and were you actually playing through steam, or just the english version shared here?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Oh right I'm also convinced that the Steam version isn't finished
Final release added like up to 8 scenes compared to 0.95.4, which is kinda huge, yet all of them only had their small preview images and the CGs are completely missing
Also unless it's a completely fresh save created on your device, loading saves is very prone to crashing the Steam version

Reactions: kisa1234

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
Could you please double-check just to confirm that when teleporting via the crystals, losing to any bosses or triggering any H-scenes by losing to eg. slugs/facehuggers, you don't get a black screen immediately afterwards, instead of starting the escape their lair scenarios? Were you playing in Eng language? Oh, and were you actually playing through steam, or just the english version shared here?
Steam version
Lost to some of the bosses to unlock the CGS
Teleporting worked just fine, just opened the game to teleport around to double check.

I did buy the game on steam, and there was a update last night. Also just incase Im on windows 10 and have a pretty beefy comp, so that mite be why im not running into issues.

Reactions: TJ412

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Alright - it would seem the Steam version that's been shared here is faulty in some way. I downloaded the english version from Otomi Games and it seems to work just fine

Or maybe I spoke too soon, will check a few things. The normal slug loss scenario works fine, but loading a save from the other version at the slug boss, the black screen post-scene still persists. Not sure if that's normal behavior, iirc it's meant to be a game-over anyway. Before I transferred my saves over, I did move the folder. Either one of those things might've been enough to bork it, if it's not the game its self.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes