TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Once again, for emphasis
Do not use the Steam Version linked earlier in this thread - it's why there are so many people complaining about bugs. Find an alternate source until it's replaced. Don't use saves from the bugged version.

so this isn't the complete version still?
It is complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: kisa1234
Feb 16, 2018
Can confirm what other users were saying. The downloads on F95 specifically are bugged. I got one from Otomi-games and it's working perfectly.
Just got the one from otomi-games after getting a black screen on the steam version. Moved my steam save files to the otomi version and I'm still getting a black screen on death.
It's the slug boss death to be specific.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
People are reporting black screen issues in Steam discussions too, so there is likely some issue with the game itself.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Lol gofile sucks fat dick they steal your info here's better

R you making an acct to use it? Cuz you dont need to, just click and load
I always get less than 5min downloads from it

Edit: Drive is working now, 5 mins 9MB/s
Anon link was 2hrs 250KB/s
I guess it depends, thanks tho

Last edited:

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
anyone having the issue where the character just vanishes from the screen but can still interact and get attacked by enemies (that are invisible as well) after a black screen?

shamedump

Nov 21, 2018
yeah, the tentacles that pull you under in the pools are giving me a black screen. what a shame. ah well, time to wait for a functional patch

edit: also other enemies. just got mobbed and when I was taken elsewhere, the game went black

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
All this talk of bugs is making me glad I couldn't get it right when it released. I think I'll hold off for a couple days, or a week. Let things get patched before I dig into it.

reaptheday

Jun 19, 2020
So I took a look at the img folder in the game and theres about 2000 images but you cant see them. I used triD to attempt to find out what they are and got nowhere. Also my regular tools didnt work to rip the images. So im certain that their not png files and if they are, I cant access them.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes