ilknme

May 8, 2021
What do I need to do to open the gate in Abyssal cage. I already have the left gear don't know what I'm missing.
nvm found it. Needed to pick up the plate by the two chains

Last edited:
Reactions: ryscan

ohmguild

Apr 23, 2023
Already brought on Steam and end the game already but 1 things is bother me...
I have collect memory fragment 1 to 8 but only no 7. i'm missing and it's lead the endless nightmare ending.

Anyone know where the location of fragment memory no.7 ?
Thank you.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
I have confirmed using "farthest" view in setting will cause CTD/blackscreen in some boss fight (e.g. stone face) and for game will so much screen issue I highly recommend you to disable "steam overlay" in steam's game properties

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well, the latest RAW steam version doesn't have the bug I was having. I'll check it out later when I have time to play if I get any other bugs.

Reactions: tiktoktopper

Medicated12

Jul 20, 2022
this game dont even open for me, it say "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." how to fix this?
i used to play ver 0.85 its run smooth but this one dont.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
japanese Ver. works fine, but I find it annoying the hugger attck you head first then down even when you're character is naked.

the last Ver. After the steam release the hugger and the another monster when you're back faced the monster your back side will have the monster attch end not the head,

Last edited:

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
Damn, guess ill wait for the full game to release and buy it then. Tbh, I do expect a lot of potentials and efforts coming out from this masterpiece. I will just have to wait 2 more years before im old enough to possess a paypal account, and prob get a fine job. Until that, cya folks! Better work hard now :0
bought it yesterday on steam lmao, aint even graduated yet xd

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
japanese Ver. works fine, but I find it annoying the hugger attck you head first then down even when you're character is naked.

the last Ver. After the steam release the hugger and the another monster when you're back faced the monster your back side will have the monster attch end not the head,
how u activate english?

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Im playing on the Otome games version and while buggy it was playable, until i got captured by the goatmen for milk
When wandering around the "cell" area i cant do anything after resting
i can wander but none of the goatmen are interactable and after i pressed some random buttons the game lost audio except music and i was able to interact with goatmen for a sex scene but afterwards most of the game was broken and couldnt do anything past that
Ive tested the slug defeat so far and that seems to have worked without issue but goatmen milk capture is extremely buggy to the point of being uncompleteable
is this a known issue or and fix for it?

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
Im playing on the Otome games version and while buggy it was playable, until i got captured by the goatmen for milk
When wandering around the "cell" area i cant do anything after resting
i can wander but none of the goatmen are interactable and after i pressed some random buttons the game lost audio except music and i was able to interact with goatmen for a sex scene but afterwards most of the game was broken and couldnt do anything past that
Ive tested the slug defeat so far and that seems to have worked without issue but goatmen milk capture is extremely buggy to the point of being uncompleteable
is this a known issue or and fix for it?
Weird mine worked fine. I do warn if you are about to die from the gas level dont run back through the exit or you could get stuck and the auto save will screw you. Make multipe saves I always had one at the statues. also the later enimies are stupid fast.

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Weird mine worked fine. I do warn if you are about to die from the gas level dont run back through the exit or you could get stuck and the auto save will screw you. Make multipe saves I always had one at the statues. also the later enimies are stupid fast.
Hmm i see maybe its my settings? i have both butt and xray enabled while using farthest camera setting, aside from that our games should be identical

I see thanks for the tip

Also is the fountain in the beginning of the game messages from the devs? when i interacted with it it was in kanji and not english and i got a weird blessing that made me sprint for longer as far as i could tell

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes