lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
S tier on my list. no guys only monsters and tentacles, decent combat system, girl on futanari, replayability, good art

The only problem is it crashes once in a while.

Also, I'm missing the skill in between Over-mutate and Milking and memory fragment 6. Does anyone know where they are?

EDIT: you will get the last passive skill afteropening the gate in central hall and defeating the shadow. (along the way you also get memory fragment 8)

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ412 and Kira3582

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Some of the CGs do not load when picked, they just display text and play the sounds without loading the art.
Interesting. Idk much about it. Maybe DRM or something else... This is a save from Steam version. If its not working for you - just play the game by yourself once, and when you will be close to finishing the game should ask you if you want to unlock all CG's. Thats what i chose.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Today's "Patch_0423 on STEAM" version have:

Fixed an issue where pressing ESC after the completion of a level would cause the game to freeze or crash.
Fixed an issue where selecting "skip" for certain CG scenes would result in the CG image not disappearing and causing the game to freeze.
Fixed an issue where the CG screen could not be closed properly after it finished playing.
Fixed an issue where the CG image for the treasure chest monster would not load correctly.
Fixed an issue where the field of vision restriction for certain maps would not be removed properly after leaving the map.
Fixed an issue where the menu would malfunction after using certain skills.
Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally get stuck on a white screen during certain cutscenes.
Fixed some issues with incorrect text appearing in certain cutscenes.
Fixed some instances of the game getting stuck in certain areas of the map.
Fixed an issue where the "Chitai" status effect could not be removed by using a hot spring.
Fixed an issue where certain CG images in the gallery would only show text and not the actual image.
Fixed an issue with the "corrupt aura" effect not displaying correctly and repeatedly sending messages.
Fixed an issue with the language switch not being fully implemented.
Fixed an issue where the trigger order for the purple crystal was incorrect and caused the game to freeze.
Removed the mosaic effect for the Stone Golem CG image.
Removed the quick save/load function (F5/F9) which caused numerous bugs.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
If you use tentacles to teleport to Semen Shrine after taming the giant ones, your character still gets stuck and unable to do anything in latest Steam version sent here

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
over all this is a really good hen game but there 2 thing i dont like : 1st this game full of bug , 2nd this game quite short like 3hr at best , turn out the 0.95 ver actually 95% of the game , the finish product only add the boss fight and the fragment
Point out if i am wrong unless i missed something like secret boss or sth .

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i am missing files MSVCP120, MSVCR120, MSVCR100. Could you help me? Thank you.
MSVCR120.dll / MSVCP120.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
MSVCR110.dll / MSVCP110.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2012
MSVCR100.dll / MSVCP100.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
MSVCR90.dll / MSVCP90.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008
MSVCR80.dll / MSVCP80.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
Google corresponding to mssing files Microsoft Visual C++ packages.

Lizzy1297

Aug 23, 2022
Im lost, im in the Abyssal Cage area trying to do a Pure playthrough is my only options the goat mage and the room with deadly gas?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I am glad the game finally is finished and released. It has finally finished unlike many other games I play like this. Well done game :) minus the bugs issue etc.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes