Jan 2, 2022
I play the free version and don't see any errors, I play using the link in this web, if anyone can't play it, you're useless. I want game discussions, not bugs

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How's the pregancy in this game? Is it a mechanic with birth scene also?
When Agnietta goes pregnant - her belly bulges - expect to see it on her avatar. With normal monsters, after awhile - she starts birthing. The scene doesn't show the birthing process (like the child is born), she just goes flat on the ground and than instantly mini-monster is born next to her.
When she lies on the ground you have to press "struggle" key to get her up... until you do so - the monster born latches to her titty to suck her milk. After awhile it becomes full grown up which can impregnate her again... And that process can repeat.
Edit: However i have found one exception to above - and that is with a mutated snake. It gives mutated-fetus into her womb which grows on monster semen injected into her womb. That mutated snake fetus gives her incredible amount of FAST hp regen... Seems like she is getting the belly but without birthing it - in case you ask.

Reactions: Blackout6995

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
I play the free version and don't see any errors, I play using the link in this web, if anyone can't play it, you're useless. I want game discussions, not bugs
Is the free version the complete release of the game itself? if not, unless we can understand and speak japanese, we can't play the full EN ver normally due to bugs present, such as the black screens

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Does pure run have to be completely free of sex stats, or Does just being a virgin at the end count? Is there an achievement or reward or different ending for it?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Does pure run have to be completely free of sex stats, or Does just being a virgin at the end count? Is there an achievement or reward or different ending for it?
There is one happy ending for a virgin route. Happy ending with Anita? I am not sure about "passives" or skills. I did non-pure run and there is still one more skill slot to unlock, so i guess that might be it. If i am not wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nuuleh

Mar 4, 2018
Am I going mad or was some content removed? Like for example the fly things no longer slip inside the underwear like this anymore and just do normal damage before attatching.

1682296236791.png

Reactions: Clashvenar

kwelch

Feb 18, 2020
Today's "Patch_0423 on STEAM" version have:

Fixed an issue where pressing ESC after the completion of a level would cause the game to freeze or crash.
Fixed an issue where selecting "skip" for certain CG scenes would result in the CG image not disappearing and causing the game to freeze.
Fixed an issue where the CG screen could not be closed properly after it finished playing.
Fixed an issue where the CG image for the treasure chest monster would not load correctly.
Fixed an issue where the field of vision restriction for certain maps would not be removed properly after leaving the map.
Fixed an issue where the menu would malfunction after using certain skills.
Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally get stuck on a white screen during certain cutscenes.
Fixed some issues with incorrect text appearing in certain cutscenes.
Fixed some instances of the game getting stuck in certain areas of the map.
Fixed an issue where the "Chitai" status effect could not be removed by using a hot spring.
Fixed an issue where certain CG images in the gallery would only show text and not the actual image.
Fixed an issue with the "corrupt aura" effect not displaying correctly and repeatedly sending messages.
Fixed an issue with the language switch not being fully implemented.
Fixed an issue where the trigger order for the purple crystal was incorrect and caused the game to freeze.
Removed the mosaic effect for the Stone Golem CG image.
Removed the quick save/load function (F5/F9) which caused numerous bugs.
Can you PM this to me as well? Bought the game and every cutscene just goes straight to black and crashes. Already refunded. Not repurchasing unless I know it works on my machine.

Reactions: BlackElite

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
There is one happy ending for a virgin route. Happy ending with Anita? I am not sure about "passives" or skills. I did non-pure run and there is still one more skill slot to unlock, so i guess that might be it. If i am not wrong.
It's the Shadow Dash skill that you're missing. To unlock it you go to the Cursed Corridor and trigger H-scene with the bigger shadow things there 3 or 5 times

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I may have found a solution to the steam black screen. I made a save on the japanese version and used that on the steam version and now everything works so far.

Reactions: Mr Technician

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
does the PM one already have save folder in it? if it is try to delete them first, i'm using the upload from Facecreep and done those, now i already finished the game

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr Technician

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Agnietta Healer [1.0.2 B] Compressed (UnTested)
Win (1.7 GB/ 145 MB) : ,

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes