dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
So this thread is fucked up because some guy wanted to "semi" respect the dev by not posting a link on a pirate website but giving the link directly anyway in pm but with no way to contact him without begging publicly.
the dev actually watch this thread , i PM the dev on steam about bug and they asked me am i using f95 or not cos the same name

Last edited:

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
the dev actually watch this thread , i PM the dev on steam about bug and they asked me am i using f95 or not cos the same name
now that's petty, i guess b-flat contracted wolfzq pettiness syndrome, the poor fool

Last edited:

iXerovit

Jul 1, 2018
Agnietta Fan Patched Release for March 2022

View attachment 1671890

All versions released in 2022: 0.88, 0.90, 0.92 and upward, have been censored and unplayable due to numerous bugs.

This is an uncensored fan patched game using graphics from previously uncensored 0.8** versions with the modern 0.92 updates. It is not perfect but it is functional all the way to the current end of the game.

The team of fan patchers will attempt to update as necessary in April.

Win: Pixeldrain

Steps for fan patching game:

1. Unrar main fan patched game file.
2. Unrar fan patch part 1.
3. Unrar fan patch part 2.
4. Place 017.js into resources/plugins
5. Place 009.js into resources/plugins
6. Place jsb_ext_create_apis.js in resources/script/extension
7. Place 006.js into resources/plugins

Notes:

-Previous version save games will not work and will crash the game.

-Place the files in the above sequence, otherwise crashes may happen. The fan team is still investigating.

-If the game still crashes, delete all files and try again in sequence. Possibly swapping steps 5 and 6 may help.

-Have fun! Try not to let Patreon notice otherwise the game could get permabanned.
is uncensor patch compatible with steam version??

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yoloswagking
Created separate PM thread with option for others to invite people.
I am not waiting for "begging" or it isnt giving me any joy. If someone asks than will have a reply from me. I also have real time job.
And mostly because anybody could do that and share ripped, someones other work from Steam and share it here... But keep in mind that nobody did that yet - for the Steam v1.01. And i dont want to be that guy who does that first here...
This game is just 6 bucks but with taxes is a little more. But it is a nice game. Not alot of that games with kinks. I would rather support the dev and wait until he makes a diamond out of it. And the dev got some dedication for it.
People want to test the official version, and how it performs because this game in its own history had a lot of bugs. Which made this thread to be bloated with post like: "this doesnt work for me, that doesnt work also..." However some folks cant even have Steam platform and they cant just even test it, or willingfully support him...
Sorry for inconvenience but the way i see it is much different than yours.

stanickoLP1

Sep 18, 2021
Yoloswagking
Created separate PM thread with option for others to invite people.
I am not waiting for "begging" or it isnt giving me any joy. If someone asks than will have a reply from me. I also have real time job.
And mostly because anybody could do that and share ripped, someones other work from Steam and share it here... But keep in mind that nobody did that yet - for the Steam v1.01. And i dont want to be that guy who does that first here...
This game is just 6 bucks but with taxes is a little more. But it is a nice game. Not alot of that games with kinks. I would rather support the dev and wait until he makes a diamond out of it. And the dev got some dedication for it.
People want to test the official version, and how it performs because this game in its own history had a lot of bugs. Which made this thread to be bloated with post like: "this doesnt work for me, that doesnt work also..." However some folks cant even have Steam platform and they cant just even test it, or willingfully support him...
Sorry for inconvenience but the way i see it is much different than yours.
Would also like the PM copy thx

noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
I made the terrible mistake of transferring the DLsite demo save to the purchased game. Can't proceed after fighting the giant slug boss. Wish there was a way to warning...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Allright. That was spooky as f***. Someone please try to PM me now. Did some irritating changes at my profile...

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
do we have to ask some dude for the patch now or what ?
So this thread is fucked up because some guy wanted to "semi" respect the dev by not posting a link on a pirate website but giving the link directly anyway in pm but with no way to contact him without begging publicly.
yea kinda stupid ngl, guess we keep waiting for a patch.
also kind of lame to say "its just 6 bucks" without knowing circumstances. I cant even buy the game in my region...

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
Shesh I Hope they fix the teleporting dame thing freeze or get stuck on black screen transaction don't even know why they did it like this because when moving from area to area the place still in motion while stuck on a transition black screen moving to places...

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
Mr Technician
i don't know, i think your respect wasted on b-flat, there's his discord screenshot posted here that alluding if he know every F95 members there he'll immediately ban them no question asked, and see dreminh post above, pretty petty for b-flat there, for me at least

and if your hand wave reaction to my post before are your attempt to ask if i want the updated version then no thanks, simply because i don't share your respect to the dev, not when b-flat mingle with wolfzq, and his pettiness above

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr Technician

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
Shesh I Hope they fix the teleporting dame thing freeze or get stuck on black screen transaction don't even know why they did it like this because when moving from area to area the place still in motion while stuck on a transition black screen moving to places...
Eh forget just buy the game hope they fix it $9.99 not bad for hear this game on par with melty quest and that pertty good hentai game also!

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes