lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Am I going mad or was some content removed? Like for example the fly things no longer slip inside the underwear like this anymore and just do normal damage before attatching.
For futa, now you need to get the spell. Some bugs still slip under your panty but most of them remove your panty first. I guess this is because it was too hard to do a pure run even with the protection spell.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
... well, I wanted to support the dev by buying the game on steam... and it's not working.

Tried to see if things would fair better here but I'm getting this error instead:

Game.exe - System Error

'The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.'

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Now another thing, does anyone remember where Memory Fragment 6 is located? I have somehow missed it.
According to steam users, it's located on the map with the ballista (huge crossbow). You point it downward and destroy the gate and you'll find it.

Tissueking

Apr 24, 2023
There is one happy ending for a virgin route. Happy ending with Anita? I am not sure about "passives" or skills. I did non-pure run and there is still one more skill slot to unlock, so i guess that might be it. If i am not wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey bro, which skill does pure run gave and how to achieve it? Since some path like force you to see cg, like the wall or something

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
1.0 feels like after 0.8 it seems I don’t know if the screen resolution is set lower than it should be. The fullscreen option only makes things worse.

Jamu92

Sep 20, 2021
Man. I blew it in the end. Autosave made before what I assume was final boss just crashes. And manual save I made before was in the middle of earlier boss, which if I load I'm just locked in the boss arena with nothing to fight... Anyone got a save just before opening the barrier on central shrine (preferably with all memory fragments but I'll gladly take one without as well)?

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Man. I blew it in the end. Autosave made before what I assume was final boss just crashes. And manual save I made before was in the middle of earlier boss, which if I load I'm just locked in the boss arena with nothing to fight... Anyone got a save just before opening the barrier on central shrine (preferably with all memory fragments but I'll gladly take one without as well)?
second page third file is the pure file right before the gate. third page 1st file is just before defllowering to get the shadow run skill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: User0098 and Jamu92

KingofBugs01

Jun 13, 2019
I might just be an idiot but I don't understand what the game means when the gargoyle guy says tentacles can deal with the lactation debuff.

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
To be honest with you i didnt know that some games could be region banned. I dont have that in my country. Yes, we have some child protect features, but at my country technically speaking "children" are the people up to age of 18y old... Would i name the 17y old teenage a child? Definitly no. However those are the laws in acts...

Edit: funny thing about it is also that some time ago we had a law that permitted "children" to work when that teenage had at least 16y old. But he or she required permission from their parents... on a paper! LOL :eek:
I am also from Germany, this has nothing to do with how old the character looks like / is.
For us, most games tagged with Adult Only / Sexual Content are blocked on Steam due to a stupid German Law and Steam not having any kind of an age verification system.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes