JustTouhou

Oct 27, 2020
Was going to ask for a steam version, but I checked and I already use the latest patch (1.01/0423) and the issue with the black screen is still there. Meaning that even buying the game wouldn't solve the problem. A shame.

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
I mean we're all here for the lewds, but considering you could cheese almost every single enemy in the game, it takes away the stakes and game feels less fun - it's a game after all

The only important thing I could think of is the end of the main storyline, which leads to like 6 to 8 H-scenes. Latest version passed around in DMs seems to be working properly as long as you take a bit of care with save files (see workarounds in posts above) so I suppose you should just PM for a download link

1 skill is obtained from a stone man side quest (press F2 if you don't feel like doing it), the other is obtained by having seggs 3 to 5 times idk with the big shadows in the Cursed Corridor

From what I've heard this cheat still works https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...ursed-dungeon-v1-00-b-flat.72868/post-9062042

I mean the art is god tier, no grinding is needed, exploration ain't shit, final version actually boots up significantly more quickly compared to beta builds and launch issues are quick to solve (I used an all-in-one-runtimes-installer or sum shit, one button and it worked). I could PM you the latest Steam version being passed around if you like
Ah I figured it was the lose virginity to get that skill and guess got have new game and not have obsidian core to get that skill I see hmm come find out after get memory fragment 8 you can lose virginity freely still get happy ending(funny as hell)

noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
Finally beat the game. I am still missing the lactate skill, the tentacle bikini and a event scene. Would someon please teach me how where to unlock these events? Thanks.

Lactate skill:
missing skill.jpg

Devil sex scene (top right corner)
Missing scenes.jpg

Tentacle Bikini
Tentacle bikini.jpg

Tlare

Aug 27, 2018
1682424702259.png Black screen after losing to him... I'm stuck

//EDIT

Black screen after losing to anything...

Last edited:
Reactions: dfg45dfg

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure about the others, but that scene happens when you loose to Malcholler's second phase, when he stops summoning adds and turns into a black tentacle beasty.

A few questions about the main endings, I got "Endless Nightmare", apparently the best ending only happens when you get all memory fragments.
The only one I missed was number 4, is there some way to get that without playing Malch's "games", maybe even after he's already defeated?

And does doing a virgin run even have any effect on the endings, apart from making the final fight easier?

noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
Not sure about the others, but that scene happens when you loose to Malcholler's second phase, when he stops summoning adds and turns into a black tentacle beasty.

A few questions about the main endings, I got "Endless Nightmare", apparently the best ending only happens when you get all memory fragments.
The only one I missed was number 4, is there some way to get that without playing Malch's "games", maybe even after he's already defeated?

And does doing a virgin run even have any effect on the endings, apart from making the final fight easier?
Thanks. Didn't think that losing to his 2nd phase would lead to a different event.

Regarding the fragments, I stumbled upon all of them by exploring every single inch of the map, so I didn't record where I found them. But I found an incomplete walkthrough that has all the fragment locations except fragment no. 2

And no, virgin run has no effect on the ending. Also, if you use the fountain hidden in the bee nest area to restore your sanity before facing the boss, the difficulty should be the same.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Oh, the game is finally out, game with such quality are rare, and even if it's bugged, it's a really good game, and i promised myself i would buy it when it come out to support devs, i immediatly go buy it on steam!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Technician

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Arf, this old dialogue stuck bug with stone guy when he give you anal plug is still there in the final game, and i don't remember the workaround to pass it.

Reactions: vuhuyennhitpv

40cut

Apr 25, 2023
Finally beat the game. I am still missing the lactate skill, the tentacle bikini and a event scene. Would someon please teach me how where to unlock these events? Thanks.

Lactate skill:
View attachment 2572208

View attachment 2572209

Tentacle Bikini
View attachment 2572213
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

40cut

Apr 25, 2023
Thanks. Didn't think that losing to his 2nd phase would lead to a different event.

Regarding the fragments, I stumbled upon all of them by exploring every single inch of the map, so I didn't record where I found them. But I found an incomplete walkthrough that has all the fragment locations except fragment no. 2

And no, virgin run has no effect on the ending. Also, if you use the fountain hidden in the bee nest area to restore your sanity before facing the boss, the difficulty should be the same.

Reactions: noman_ex

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Arf, this old dialogue stuck bug with stone guy when he give you anal plug is still there in the final game, and i don't remember the workaround to pass it.
got it as well using the new version, and I deleted the old versions who were past that point

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
1. get yourself the status lactating (easiest is by getting the penis bug attached on your chest)
2. talk to stone guy until he asks you to get the tentacle that attaches to both your nipples
3. get that tentacle attached
4. chat with stone guy and he will ask you to wear the anal plug and teleport to secret goatman village using the purple crystal
5. go to the village and activate the cup
6. return back without being detected by goatmen (cannot attack them, or you can do that as well but you will need to escape)
7. after returning, talk to that guy again and he will give you the spell
8. milk yourself with the spell and return to him with the cup of milk and he will remove the suit for you.
9. you can get the suit again by going to the goatman village and get caught

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017

In retrospect, she might need to be a virgin or at least pretty pure for that scene, as there doesn't seem to be a horny variation in the gallery.

Just rechecked all treasure rooms, if you didn't get Fragment #4 before defeating Malch, it's gone, no more best ending.
Unless it's a super hidden secret somewhere, but I doubt that.

Has anyone started on a proper list of skills acquired by endings/optional paths btw?
Can't find anything searching the thread, so while I missed a few, here's what I found:

Goddess Shadowdance (Active combat skill): Get a good ending, doesn't need to be the best one.
On activation, teleport around, slashing enemies anime-style.

Over-mutate (Active skill): Go to Malcholler/Stone Face with a Flying Penis attached to you.
Attaches the penis to her crotch.
(Are there any special scenes with it btw?)

Milking (Active skill): Go to Malcholler/Stone Face while spraying milk, do his quest.
Milk 200ml of breastmilk into a magic bottle, Stone Face gives you more bottles when you run out and chat with him.
Stored milk can be consumed to regain full MP.

Admitted Desires (Active summoning? skill): Get defeated by Malcholler, might need to be the scene noman_ex asked about above.
Supposedly summons Hypnohoods, doesn't seem to work for me, might have some conditions I'm unaware of.

Blue Sabre (Passive): Find in the Capra Prison, right most cell.
Deflect enemy attacks and stun them with the right timing.

Remnants of the Fallen (Passive): Get the Succubus ending by getting re-caught by a goatman after escaping the prison in shackles.
Doubles damage of the basic ranged attack, with the Nemesis buff it one-shots most enemies.

Twin Soul Aria (Passive): After getting Blue Sabre and being freed of your chains by the Mage, go back to where the armored Capra captured you, find a thing, go back to mage, loose the optional boss fight.
Doubles casting speed.

Freedom of Bondage (Passive): Get defeated by Malcholler.
Struggle free from grabs almost instantly.

Nemesis buff (Passive)[unlisted]: Find both pieces of a stone tablet in Withered Ruin, one is near the entrance, burn a petrified tentacle, then crawl through the hole, the other is right by the spear.
Doubles all damage done.

Still missing four actives.

EDIT:
Only missing two more thanks to lampuiho

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes