40cut

Apr 25, 2023
Sucubus ending is bugged for me. Goes to black screen. Anyone know the fix?

EDIT: tried it again the next day worked ok

Last edited:

Dragonfly96

Nov 28, 2020
You don't understand, I NEEEEED to know the name of the song in the main menu... This is beautiful. I MUST have the music sauce. PLEASE someone tell me.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Arf, this old dialogue stuck bug with stone guy when he give you anal plug is still there in the final game, and i don't remember the workaround to pass it.
Wasn't it fixed in one of the demos? I remember having the same bug in one version in the past.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
How do i catch a goatman? I kept using the skill i got but nothing is happening even though i used it when i was skin close to a goatman.

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
Let me guess... Windows 11 operating system, and/or thats the gaming machine or it has got a discrete graphics card?...
Than check my post about that error (0xc000007b) and how i have fixed it out:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...rsed-dungeon-v1-00-b-flat.72868/post-10594019
Edit: I was also thinking i had got all microsoft visual c++ redistributables. But i was wrong. For the Windows 11 you will have to install them all. Seriously ALL OF THEM and the Studios packages...
Than you will have to tweak application settings in nVidia Control Panel so that game engine picks it up and doesn't have to autodetect what graphics card you have.
This is very old solution for systems that use Nvidia Optimus technology (meaning your central processor got integrated graphics, and you have another one, discrete graphics card like Nvidia Geforce RTX Mobile)
Some apps or games could not launch because of the reason they cannot autodetect multiple graphics card in your system or they dont have the function to check for multiple graphics cards, giving you that one error without any explanations...
I wish you havent had to struggle with the game. However do check my post and how i solved it.
Godspeed !
Thanks for the guidance! didn't have access to the Nvidia control panel so I kept downloading the redistributable up until the 2010 one. The game now runs, maybe in tandem with the bunch of msvcp and msvcr .dll files I exctracted directly into the game folder. Either way it works for me now, cheers!

Reactions: Mr Technician

lovehane

Jan 29, 2019
How do i catch a goatman? I kept using the skill i got but nothing is happening even though i used it when i was skin close to a goatman.
This sequence have to do it twice. The 1st time you will fail and trigger the monologue and head back to the stoneman and come back to catch the goatman. Use the skill when you are above to get hit.

Reactions: Japhrey

lovehane

Jan 29, 2019
In retrospect, she might need to be a virgin or at least pretty pure for that scene, as there doesn't seem to be a horny variation in the gallery.

Just rechecked all treasure rooms, if you didn't get Fragment #4 before defeating Malch, it's gone, no more best ending.
Unless it's a super hidden secret somewhere, but I doubt that.

Has anyone started on a proper list of skills acquired by endings/optional paths btw?
Can't find anything searching the thread, so while I missed a few, here's what I found:

Goddess Shadowdance (Active combat skill): Get a good ending, doesn't need to be the best one.
On activation, teleport around, slashing enemies anime-style.

Admitted Desires (Active summoning? skill): Get defeated by Malcholler, might need to be the scene noman_ex asked about above.
Supposedly summons Hypnohoods, doesn't seem to work for me, might have some conditions I'm unaware of.

Blue Sabre (Passive): Find in the Capra Prison, right most cell.
Deflect enemy attacks and stun them with the right timing.

Remnants of the Fallen (Passive): Get the Succubus ending by getting re-caught by a goatman after escaping the prison in shackles.
Doubles damage of the basic ranged attack, with the Nemesis buff it one-shots most enemies.

Twin Soul Aria (Passive): After getting Blue Sabre and being freed of your chains by the Mage, go back to where the armored Capra captured you, find a thing, go back to mage, loose the optional boss fight.
Doubles casting speed.

Freedom of Bondage (Passive): Get defeated by Malcholler.
Struggle free from grabs almost instantly.

Nemesis buff (Passive)[unlisted]: Find both pieces of a stone tablet in Withered Ruin, one is near the entrance, burn a petrified tentacle, then crawl through the hole, the other is right by the spear.
Doubles all damage done.

Still missing four actives.
That's about it. The 2nd liner are from the stoneman from his varias experiment of all the surrounding monster. 3rd from endings apart than the 1st Golden flame and the Blue Sabre

damagen

Jul 6, 2018
I'm having problems with the teleportation of the newest Steam version, everytime I use the teleport function of the crystal, or defeated by the tentacle ambush in the white puddle, my game just straight up blackscreen... Anyone knows why? Or is it just a general 1.00 bug?

413m

Jul 15, 2018
same bug and never played it before
Same here, can't play past that point. I swear, I tried 3 different versions of this game and all 3 crashed early in a different way. How did people beat this game?

notluckyman69

Jul 15, 2020
Same problem. Previously, it was not in version 0.95. Tried already 3 versions and advice from the Streetsofallure - nothing helps. The black screens on defeat and teleportation disappeared, but now this problem has appeared.

Elysiumx4

Aug 29, 2022
I play my games on my laptop and I need to get a new one can anyone recommend to me any good gaming laptops that will be able to play this game and more.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I play my games on my laptop and I need to get a new one can anyone recommend to me any good gaming laptops that will be able to play this game and more.
m8 you're asking for gaming laptop recommendations in this thread out of all places lmao. Yes the game runs pretty poorly considering its graphics fidelity but even your average Dell 4Gb RAM laptop with integrated graphics card could play it somewhat smoothly

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks, kind of?
Not sure what the update changes/fixes, but it completely breaks certain things...
In a save from 1.0, putting the buttplug in from the inventory causes a softlock.
After starting a new game, going to the first treasure room and speaking with Malch also softlocks the game.

Might be caused by old saves, but checking for save compatibility after full release should really be a no-brainer for any dev...

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks, kind of?
Not sure what the update changes/fixes, but it completely breaks certain things...
In a save from 1.0, putting the buttplug in from the inventory causes a softlock.
After starting a new game, going to the first treasure room and speaking with Malch also softlocks the game.

Might be caused by old saves, but checking for save compatibility after full release should really be a no-brainer for any dev...

Yeah, still got the same blackscreen after being downed by the beastmen. Since it might be a save file problem, I started a new save, but now I'm stuck after the Stone Head dialogue. There is an empty dialogue box that simply won't close.

Edit: Also still blackscreening after TP

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes