GoochLuber

Jul 17, 2022
So I'm on Beta v0.86.0, and it seems that, along with all the conversation with the Mask on the subject, the description of Hyperparasitic is untranslated. Can anyone tell me more about this feature, and the conversation with the Mask on the subject? It says something to you when it gives you the spell, and also when you talk to it again with the dick, and you can't remove it the usual way you remove parasites.

(Side note: Anybody else have issues with pregnancy when wearing tentacle panty/suit? seems like if I leave the room I got pregnant in with them on, fetal movement stops, leaving me permanently pregnant?)

1682589576347.png

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I dont think it matters that much but im like 95% sure theres AI art in this. Not sure if only the OP can add the tags. Either way, game is ok.. waay too many issues for me though.
Most of the art was made before AI art became widespread and even the latest pics in the game seems consistent with the artist's style, plus the art is pretty detailed and I haven't spotted any uncanny stuff that AI art often has. I get why you feel that way though considering colors in the newest CGs seem to be a lot more saturated, which you could also see with the artist's recent Pixiv/Patreon posts

Reactions: Arkus86

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah im confused as to why not everyone has this bug. It seems like there's no reason for it to be PC dependent, but I'm also an idiot and don't know anything.
Yeah, I got this problem too, even with the retail version... I already post it in steam discussion forum... but what makes me wonder is why only few people got this problem...

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
1682597772236.png
So I finished the secret red switches area after the starting area before the face-hugger area. Went into the room on the right, and then finished the conversation with the gargoyle who gives the plug... and now am stuck, should I just avoid this room or is it vital? If it is, any suggestions why it might bug out and just hold me hostage in the convo without any dialogue

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
how the hell this game can sell over 20k copy ??? i try to everything and still not openable this game, the dll missing then crack x00001

and the funny fact is i play this game before, way long before and it work no problem.

ywes

May 5, 2021
View attachment 2576796
So I finished the secret red switches area after the starting area before the face-hugger area. Went into the room on the right, and then finished the conversation with the gargoyle who gives the plug... and now am stuck, should I just avoid this room or is it vital? If it is, any suggestions why it might bug out and just hold me hostage in the convo without any dialogue
any updates on how to solve this

Elysiumx4

Aug 29, 2022
Incase anyone else on windows11 is still having a shitshow from trying to even start the game, download this zip here extract and run the exe and then restart your pc. This will give you all of the Microsoft Redistributible C++ files you need to get the game going, including all the ones that the game doesn't list for you before it just starts giving you the 070000b7 error code. downloading just the ones it lists will not solve your issue. This should also future proof you from future games having a similar issue due to windows11 not having all of these installed. Incase this doesn't work, the one other thing i did do prior to downloading this entire package, was downloading the 32 bit of this dll file and moving it into sysWOW64. but that wasn't enough either.
Tags: Windows 11, Windows11, Error 07xc0000B7, Error MSVCR120.dll, Error MSVCP120.dll, Error MSVCR110.dll, Error MSVCR100.dll
it didn't work for me.

TranceSephiroth

Dec 22, 2016
The error with the stone mask disappeared, but this problem appeared. Can not do anything.
View attachment 2577426
Yeah that happens to me if I get captured more than one time. It works the first time...however, if you save during the capture event at any time and load that save, it loads a black screen with corrupted graphics. The other issue is that the capture spell isn't working at all. After you go back and get it adjusted, it just makes the goatmen pause for a second and that's it. You can tell that something happened because they shift on the map slightly. This means you get stuck unable to remove the suit so better go back a few saves. This game is buggy as hell, good, but BUGGY.

Edit:
the spell does work, just not on the ones in the Capra Secret Village

Last edited:

Sleepyguylol

Jun 18, 2020
Most of the art was made before AI art became widespread and even the latest pics in the game seems consistent with the artist's style, plus the art is pretty detailed and I haven't spotted any uncanny stuff that AI art often has. I get why you feel that way though considering colors in the newest CGs seem to be a lot more saturated, which you could also see with the artist's recent Pixiv/Patreon posts
Oh it definitely threw me off when I realized that the game came out way before AI art got popularized but most likely what happened was they trained a model off their original art(at least I assume.. i dont quite know how it quite works). The first major tell that tipped me off was, like you mentioned, the color. The other major thing I noticed was, if you place the character in the "hands and knees" position, the hand in the back position is messed up in the way a normal artist wouldnt screw it up. There are some other "tells" but those are a bit more difficult to know if a human made the mistake or a robot(the jewel on the necklace is subtley different when changing positions). Overall though its not bad... you can tell the developer put some effort in making sure the art was fairly consistent.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes