royov91528

Mar 9, 2020
fyi for any1 not get fragment 4 you can press f2 to bring up quest menu to complete any stoneguys quest (1st one for frag 4)

kickfyck01

Feb 27, 2020
does anyone have a problem where some scene in gallery doesnt display properly and only having the text box visible?

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I play my games on my laptop and I need to get a new one can anyone recommend to me any good gaming laptops that will be able to play this game and more.
A second hand 6800u laptop would be pretty good for light gaming and saving electricity (and thus carbon emission, I'd wait until 7840u comes out). But if you need to play the latest games on PS5 then you will need something with at least a 3050ti + 4600H/equivalent intel CPU.

Sleepyguylol

Jun 18, 2020
I dont think it matters that much but im like 95% sure theres AI art in this. Not sure if only the OP can add the tags. Either way, game is ok.. waay too many issues for me though.

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Do we know if uncensor patch will be updated for steam release?
this game is fully uncensored on steam without any manual patching, if you see anything censored please report that on steam discussion (forum) if you mean uncensored patch for other version, at least it is not impossible for dlsite because they ban developer to release uncensored patch for dlsite game

ItsNeek

Oct 23, 2020
I've run into an issue where after receiving the plug from the gargoyle to touch the crystal I get locked into the conversation window and can't do anything. Anyone know a fix?

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
I've run into an issue where after receiving the plug from the gargoyle to touch the crystal I get locked into the conversation window and can't do anything. Anyone know a fix?
Just ran into this as well. I've tried all sorts of things and have yet managed to get past it.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
Hey guys,

I just recently downloaded the game and I've been having issues with running the game at all. To give y'all some perspective of my situation, when I launch the game it takes a good 2 or so minutes for it to actually open, then after it opens, it almost immediately crashes with no error messages.

I looked through the thread to download all the recommended softwares to help fix it, but unfortunately I continue to face the issue of crashing. The furthest I've gotten in the menu was when I misselected (I didn't notice the part of the menu where it tells you the key binds, so I kinda just pressed every key) and chose the "Gallery" section by mistake, which ran for a bit, then suddenly froze and it shut down on me.

The game looks pretty neat and I'm hoping to be able to play it after this problem is solved.
I'd appreciate any kind of suggestions from anyone! TIA

Silvertooth69

Aug 29, 2021
Came back to this after playing 0.82 a year ago, its waaaaaay laggier now, anyone having a similar problem? The 0.82 version ran without many problems.

Knightlight

Jun 22, 2017
Incase anyone else on windows11 is still having a shitshow from trying to even start the game, download this zip here extract and run the exe and then restart your pc. This will give you all of the Microsoft Redistributible C++ files you need to get the game going, including all the ones that the game doesn't list for you before it just starts giving you the 070000b7 error code. downloading just the ones it lists will not solve your issue. This should also future proof you from future games having a similar issue due to windows11 not having all of these installed. Incase this doesn't work, the one other thing i did do prior to downloading this entire package, was downloading the 32 bit of this dll file and moving it into sysWOW64. but that wasn't enough either.
Tags: Windows 11, Windows11, Error 07xc0000B7, Error MSVCR120.dll, Error MSVCP120.dll, Error MSVCR110.dll, Error MSVCR100.dll

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes