weed_princess

Aug 26, 2020
Since the people with access to a working version are uninterested in making it available on a site dedicated to providing h-games, is it best to simply play 0.95? Is there anything important the earlier ones are missing from the Steam version?

Streetsofallure

Jun 16, 2018
So I think I've found a way around the black screens, this might have been said before but I couldn't see it explained on the last few pages.

For reference, I am using the 1.01 version and saves that I got from Mr Technician 's profile.

Anytime I used new game and started my own save, I would get black screens on teleport or game over. However, if I used somebody else's save, I would not. I managed to get around this by:

1- Make a new game and save it at the start, before leaving the first room. (Save page should be empty and not show any saves at this point.)
2- Go back to main menu and load a later save that I got from Mr Technician's profile and put into the save folder manually.
3- From inside that save, open the save menu and load up the save I made at the start of the game.

Now the save menu should should no longer be empty and show all the saves you have in the folder. After doing this I could play as normal, all the teleports and game overs that I tested worked properly though I only tested the first 20 or so minutes so far.

Hope this helps anybody having the same problem that I was.

Luminight

Dec 24, 2019
So I think I've found a way around the black screens, this might have been said before but I couldn't see it explained on the last few pages.

For reference, I am using the 1.01 version and saves that I got from Mr Technician 's profile.

Anytime I used new game and started my own save, I would get black screens on teleport or game over. However, if I used somebody else's save, I would not. I managed to get around this by:

1- Make a new game and save it at the start, before leaving the first room. (Save page should be empty and not show any saves at this point.)
2- Go back to main menu and load a later save that I got from Mr Technician's profile and put into the save folder manually.
3- From inside that save, open the save menu and load up the save I made at the start of the game.

Now the save menu should should no longer be empty and show all the saves you have in the folder. After doing this I could play as normal, all the teleports and game overs that I tested worked properly though I only tested the first 20 or so minutes so far.

Hope this helps anybody having the same problem that I was.
I just tried this and it seems to work great. So far I only tested teleporting and didn't get an infinite blackscreen. Thanks for this

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
I've completed the game 4 endings not sure if there more but i'm little lost how unlock the last two skills
Screenshot_49.png
oh know miss the succubus ending...

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
Do we have a cheat table for stamina? Walking around with a bunch of stuff on and getting drained constantly is pretty annoying.

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
A bit late on the missing .dll file bandwagon but I went and downloaded the 64bit version of vcruntime140, msvcp140 and msvcp120 as listed in the error and put them in the game's folder (worked in the past with an older version on a different device) but now I get this error instead. Any clue how to fix this?

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Coming into a thread on a forum dedicated to piracy to talk about how much you 'respect' the dev while you try to justify not making the working version of the game publicly available (but still providing it to people who beg in DMs) is some advanced level trolling, I've gotta say. I'll check back in the future, I'm sure someone will post a working version at some point.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
A bit late on the missing .dll file bandwagon but I went and downloaded the 64bit version of vcruntime140, msvcp140 and msvcp120 as listed in the error and put them in the game's folder (worked in the past with an older version on a different device) but now I get this error instead. Any clue how to fix this?
Let me guess... Windows 11 operating system, and/or thats the gaming machine or it has got a discrete graphics card?...
Than check my post about that error (0xc000007b) and how i have fixed it out:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...rsed-dungeon-v1-00-b-flat.72868/post-10594019
Edit: I was also thinking i had got all microsoft visual c++ redistributables. But i was wrong. For the Windows 11 you will have to install them all. Seriously ALL OF THEM and the Studios packages...
Than you will have to tweak application settings in nVidia Control Panel so that game engine picks it up and doesn't have to autodetect what graphics card you have.
This is very old solution for systems that use Nvidia Optimus technology (meaning your central processor got integrated graphics, and you have another one, discrete graphics card like Nvidia Geforce RTX Mobile)
Some apps or games could not launch because of the reason they cannot autodetect multiple graphics card in your system or they dont have the function to check for multiple graphics cards, giving you that one error without any explanations...
I wish you havent had to struggle with the game. However do check my post and how i solved it.
Godspeed !

Last edited:

Lela27

Nov 14, 2020
My game keeps crashing when i load my save.
Can someone share a virgin run on the goddess statue area if someone doesn't mind.

Jamu92

Sep 20, 2021
I might just be an idiot but I don't understand what the game means when the gargoyle guy says tentacles can deal with the lactation debuff.
Find a C shaped red tentacle, let it grab onto you and bring it back to him. Easiest one to find for me was going down from Abyssal Cage Treasure Room

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Wish this game was more difficult
Its an H-game, it doesnt need to be hard. You are here for the lewds.
I mean we're all here for the lewds, but considering you could cheese almost every single enemy in the game, it takes away the stakes and game feels less fun - it's a game after all
Since the people with access to a working version are uninterested in making it available on a site dedicated to providing h-games, is it best to simply play 0.95? Is there anything important the earlier ones are missing from the Steam version?
The only important thing I could think of is the end of the main storyline, which leads to like 6 to 8 H-scenes. Latest version passed around in DMs seems to be working properly as long as you take a bit of care with save files (see workarounds in posts above) so I suppose you should just PM for a download link
I've completed the game 4 endings not sure if there more but i'm little lost how unlock the last two skills
View attachment 2571199
1 skill is obtained from a stone man side quest (press F2 if you don't feel like doing it), the other is obtained by having seggs 3 to 5 times idk with the big shadows in the Cursed Corridor
Do we have a cheat table for stamina? Walking around with a bunch of stuff on and getting drained constantly is pretty annoying.
From what I've heard this cheat still works https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...ursed-dungeon-v1-00-b-flat.72868/post-9062042
The other site is ragging on this game for DRM and performance issues + dev being a slimy dude
Is the content still worth it despite all that?
I mean the art is god tier, no grinding is needed, exploration ain't shit, final version actually boots up significantly more quickly compared to beta builds and launch issues are quick to solve (I used an all-in-one-runtimes-installer or sum shit, one button and it worked). I could PM you the latest Steam version being passed around if you like

noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 2571199
2nd row 3rd icon from the left is futa skill that transform a bee parasite attached to your vagina to a penis. I learnt the skill by talking to the stone man at the shadow (darkness?) prison. Not sure if there are other pre-requisites other than having a bee attached to your vagina.

noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
Underground lake.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked before (is there a way to search function for the thread?). According to the map, there's a hidden room north of the underground lake near the starting area. Does anyone know how to access it?

Edit: Nvm. This area gets unlocked as you proceed along the main story plot. You can't miss it.

Last edited:

scythedeath

Aug 18, 2018
I mean we're all here for the lewds, but considering you could cheese almost every single enemy in the game, it takes away the stakes and game feels less fun - it's a game after all

The only important thing I could think of is the end of the main storyline, which leads to like 6 to 8 H-scenes. Latest version passed around in DMs seems to be working properly as long as you take a bit of care with save files (see workarounds in posts above) so I suppose you should just PM for a download link

1 skill is obtained from a stone man side quest (press F2 if you don't feel like doing it), the other is obtained by having seggs 3 to 5 times idk with the big shadows in the Cursed Corridor

From what I've heard this cheat still works https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...ursed-dungeon-v1-00-b-flat.72868/post-9062042

I mean the art is god tier, no grinding is needed, exploration ain't shit, final version actually boots up significantly more quickly compared to beta builds and launch issues are quick to solve (I used an all-in-one-runtimes-installer or sum shit, one button and it worked). I could PM you the latest Steam version being passed around if you like
I'd like a PM of that steam version too if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017

Would you mind PM'ing me a link for the game?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes