Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
...also kind of lame to say "its just 6 bucks" without knowing circumstances. I cant even buy the game in my region...
Thats interesting. At least for me. :rolleyes: Can you elaborate on that 6 dollah? I am genuinly interested to know more about it. Like seriously, and out of curiosity now... I kinda understand if you wish not to write about it.

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
Welp still not able to load game even with trying all the fixes here and new version. Glad I chose to check it out here before buying or I'd be out of pocket for nothing :v

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
Thats interesting. At least for me. :rolleyes: Can you elaborate on that 6 dollah? I am genuinly interested to know more about it. Like seriously, and out of curiosity now... I kinda understand if you wish not to write about it.
well someone said it costs 6 bucks for them, theres nothing really to elaborate, some people cant even afford that but even that is different to not beeing able to buy the game cause its banned in your region. Id definitely buy it for 10 bucks maybe even more but i cant. German life man...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
To be honest with you i didnt know that some games could be region banned. I dont have that in my country. Yes, we have some child protect features, but at my country technically speaking "children" are the people up to age of 18y old... Would i name the 17y old teenage a child? Definitly no. However those are the laws in acts...

Edit: funny thing about it is also that some time ago we had a law that permitted "children" to work when that teenage had at least 16y old. But he or she required permission from their parents... on a paper! LOL :eek:

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
Yoloswagking
Created separate PM thread with option for others to invite people.
I am not waiting for "begging" or it isnt giving me any joy. If someone asks than will have a reply from me. I also have real time job.
And mostly because anybody could do that and share ripped, someones other work from Steam and share it here... But keep in mind that nobody did that yet - for the Steam v1.01. And i dont want to be that guy who does that first here...
This game is just 6 bucks but with taxes is a little more. But it is a nice game. Not alot of that games with kinks. I would rather support the dev and wait until he makes a diamond out of it. And the dev got some dedication for it.
People want to test the official version, and how it performs because this game in its own history had a lot of bugs. Which made this thread to be bloated with post like: "this doesnt work for me, that doesnt work also..." However some folks cant even have Steam platform and they cant just even test it, or willingfully support him...
Sorry for inconvenience but the way i see it is much different than yours.
The begging part was because people where saying that they cannot speak privatly to you so they needed to ask publicly and hoped you help them. But you seem to be on it to fix this so yeah good for every one and this thread.

For the "I don't want to be the first" or "I hope that people can buy the game legit and help the dev" it's ok and I totaly agree but the "I'm ok to help you with the pirate link if you ask me but not publicly" is not really cool.

Just chose a side. Give the link to everyone or give it to no one. It's a piracy website. The grey area is not the point here.

Again supporting the dev is THE morale thing to do, and I personaly bought the game, but this website is not a moral playground.

You seem to be ready to help people and that a good thing here but again I prefer if you could chose a side and people stoped inflating the thread with useless messages that have nothing to add and don't help people to find help for the bug they found or thing like save.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
If possible could it be pm'd to me as well? Thanks
... he just explained 2 post before yours how to get the game. It was not like 5 page before...

Please do a minimum of reading/research or this thread is gonna get bloated and his post gonna be buried under this type of question.

Jamu92

Sep 20, 2021
So.. It seems like the teleport/defeat blackout is somehow related to game version and/or save transferring. Because I started out fresh with the raw steam version Facecreep had shared before. Also shortened the path game was in just to be safe. And somehow, game is now running just fine. I can teleport wherever, get defeated by whatever and it just works... Only had a couple random crashes in the 2-3 hours that I've played.

Now another thing, does anyone remember where Memory Fragment 6 is located? I have somehow missed it.

jamboyie

Jul 31, 2020
... he just explained 2 post before yours how to get the game. It was not like 5 page before...

Please do a minimum of reading/research or this thread is gonna get bloated and his post gonna be buried under this type of question.
i had my window open and the messages must not have loaded sorry

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Rather than messing around with PMs or posts on your profile, it'd really make more sense to just post the link directly into the thread and have it be placed in the OP.

F95 is a piracy site and it always has been. It's a little late to start playing coy now, don't you think?
If people want to support the developer, they can do.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, however its not like only for the purpose one and only. I have seen many people actually correcting the games here also - by making patches. Aaand being some kind of beta testers... Or making mods or translations. Which is great! :)

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
So.. It seems like the teleport/defeat blackout is somehow related to game version and/or save transferring. Because I started out fresh with the raw steam version Facecreep had shared before. Also shortened the path game was in just to be safe. And somehow, game is now running just fine. I can teleport wherever, get defeated by whatever and it just works... Only had a couple random crashes in the 2-3 hours that I've played.

Now another thing, does anyone remember where Memory Fragment 6 is located? I have somehow missed it.
both

on my end, game versions

facecreep ver still has blackscreens

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Rather than messing around with PMs or posts on your profile, it'd really make more sense to just post the link directly into the thread and have it be placed in the OP.

F95 is a piracy site and it always has been. It's a little late to start playing coy now, don't you think?
If people want to support the developer, they can do.
problem is the dev, or its sock puppet account is observing this forum

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
both
on my end, game versions
facecreep ver still has blackscreens
Ok, i have had that in the long past. The issue was crappy CPU which bottlenecked the whole game. This game is very CPU intensive. It was Intel Skylake dual core. Very weak and very old laptop. Now i am using 8 core cpu which might be overkill for this game, but with discrete graphics card by Nvidia had no problems... However still it has got some occasional bugs like when crouching and get caught by a monster, going to tentacle room Agnietta cannot stand up...

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes