Sep 27, 2019
For some reason i'm not able to continue the game after the stone guy, can anyone help me?

More precisely after he finishes talking, i'm left in an empty dialogue box and unable to do anything

Edit : Tested the new patch, still bugged. What is happening to this game?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAgniettaHealerAndTheCursedDungeon-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ASkdoasdjooasf

Apr 29, 2022
I keep getting the application startup error, 0xc000007b. I've ran through all the troubleshooting tips and I still keep getting the error. Is there another way to fix the error or is that all the troubleshooting I can do?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Agni.png
Anyone knows how to use the Anal Plug/ Cursed Collar? It keeps saying this when I use it. Is there a threshold of some kind/ or event that I need to see before it becomes usable? I just want to interact with purple crystal (which the game suggests requires the anal plug). I tried searching the forum thread but no specific answers are found.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 2578559
Anyone knows how to use the Anal Plug/ Cursed Collar? It keeps saying this when I use it. Is there a threshold of some kind/ or event that I need to see before it becomes usable? I just want to interact with purple crystal (which the game suggests requires the anal plug). I tried searching the forum thread but no specific answers are found.
She needs to have more sexual experience and be more lewd.

Reactions: p23rklo
Sep 27, 2019
Reactions: Mr Technician
Sep 27, 2019
There's a giant mass of tentacles, that require you to turn on four flamethrower statues, if you keep going into the sanctuary.
The path to that is right across from the tunnel you mentioned. (Break the torch near the black tentacles.)

Keep going down that path and you should eventually hit the room where there's a mass of tentacles, and Demyra explicitly states there's "something in the middle of it", which is the key you need. Explore that area, turn on the flamers, and you'll get it.
I'm also stuck with the mass of tentacles, i do not know how to unlock the up fire, i've already unlocked all the other three but have no idea where the last level if supposed to be at

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes