noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
In retrospect, she might need to be a virgin or at least pretty pure for that scene, as there doesn't seem to be a horny variation in the gallery.

Just rechecked all treasure rooms, if you didn't get Fragment #4 before defeating Malch, it's gone, no more best ending.
Unless it's a super hidden secret somewhere, but I doubt that.

Has anyone started on a proper list of skills acquired by endings/optional paths btw?
Can't find anything searching the thread, so while I missed a few, here's what I found:

Goddess Shadowdance (Active combat skill): Get a good ending, doesn't need to be the best one.
On activation, teleport around, slashing enemies anime-style.

Over-mutate (Active skill): Go to Malcholler/Stone Face with a Flying Penis attached to you.
Attaches the penis to her crotch.
(Are there any special scenes with it btw?)

Milking (Active skill): Go to Malcholler/Stone Face while spraying milk, do his quest.
Milk 200ml of breastmilk into a magic bottle, Stone Face gives you more bottles when you run out and chat with him.
Stored milk can be consumed to regain full MP.

Admitted Desires (Active summoning? skill): Get defeated by Malcholler, might need to be the scene noman_ex asked about above.
Supposedly summons Hypnohoods, doesn't seem to work for me, might have some conditions I'm unaware of.

Blue Sabre (Passive): Find in the Capra Prison, right most cell.
Deflect enemy attacks and stun them with the right timing.

Remnants of the Fallen (Passive): Get the Succubus ending by getting re-caught by a goatman after escaping the prison in shackles.
Doubles damage of the basic ranged attack, with the Nemesis buff it one-shots most enemies.

Twin Soul Aria (Passive): After getting Blue Sabre and being freed of your chains by the Mage, go back to where the armored Capra captured you, find a thing, go back to mage, loose the optional boss fight.
Doubles casting speed.

Freedom of Bondage (Passive): Get defeated by Malcholler.
Struggle free from grabs almost instantly.

Nemesis buff (Passive)[unlisted]: Find both pieces of a stone tablet in Withered Ruin, one is near the entrance, burn a petrified tentacle, then crawl through the hole, the other is right by the spear.
Doubles all damage done.

Still missing four actives.

EDIT:
Only missing two more thanks to lampuiho
Figured out how "Admitted Desires" work. You use the skill to capture Hypnohood the same way you capture the minotaurs. Once you have captured a Hypnohood, you can use the skill again to summon it.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
I am also stuck at the 1st puprle crystal after the stone guy talks to you. Game just get stuck there. Like after the dialog ends with the stone gargoyle whatever the hell it is you cant do anything. Not even escape works.

Reactions: Banshee96

emilie13000

Feb 23, 2019
I'm also stuck with the mass of tentacles, i do not know how to unlock the up fire, i've already unlocked all the other three but have no idea where the last level if supposed to be at
Have you try to step on the kind of blue circle near a gargoyle in the bottom-right corner of this area ? You will fall into a maze with some levers to activate and the last one at the exit will triggers the last fire statue.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Okay I just got out of the tutorial room literally a minute into the game I get attacked by worms and they stuck to me. I tried to hit them with f but I am doing nothing it say's I can't do that now? I keep crawling around and keep taking damage I have NO IDEA how to get rid of these is this a glitch?

F isn't working after leaving tutorial area. Great another super hyper buggy tentacle game. WHY is it always the tentacle games that are the buggiest?! I swear to god I have some sort of curse or something.

Starting a new save file fixed it but I don't want to accidentally have to start new saves every time a glitch happens. If I'm crawling on the ground in game what button get's me up?

Last edited:

Lazarus_Crystal

May 4, 2022
I'm kinda new to the website, is there a guide anywhere for how to share the game if I purchased it on Steam? I wanted to contribute the most recent version, but in all honesty, I don't know how to.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Did someone stuck on don't know where to go after getting the left gear ?
One gear is found after progressing storyline in Cursed Corridor area, the other can be found at the end of the maze in the leftmost part of the Withered Depths area, to the left of the Goddess Statue: Depths

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'm kinda new to the website, is there a guide anywhere for how to share the game if I purchased it on Steam? I wanted to contribute the most recent version, but in all honesty, I don't know how to.
Well you go to the game's directory, put the game in a .zip/.rar./whatever then upload it to an approved file host
https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/

Then post the link to the file here, then report your post under "Game Update"

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
Hey I'm running into an issue where I get into the treasure room and the gargoyle guy talks to me, he gives me the collar then says "good luck" and the game seems to lock up. Anyone know what to do?

Find Mr Technican post on 194, the link should give u an updated version of the game the fixes the problem with a 50% success rate for most users by the looks of it.

Sep 27, 2019
Have you try to step on the kind of blue circle near a gargoyle in the bottom-right corner of this area ? You will fall into a maze with some levers to activate and the last one at the exit will triggers the last fire statue.
That's for the right fire, I'm asking SPECIFICALLY for the up one
here's how the map looks like :

1682772110425.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That's for the right fire, I'm asking SPECIFICALLY for the up one
here's how the map looks like :

View attachment 2581511
You've missed something, the bottom flame is active before you get to that room.
Are you sure you activated all the levers in the off-shooting rooms? (The room south has 2, the one in the magic circle opens access to the lever that activates the top flame)
Each lever that activates a flame shows a message about a machine becoming active.

tl;dr: There are only 3 levers that matter, and they will specifically mention the flame machines turning on.
The one you have missed is in the south-most room with the alternating fire beams (lever that matters is in the top left behind a blue pillar)
Sealed Flame Cavern - Iron Hall.png

Last edited:
Reactions: emilie13000
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes