DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
For people complaining about getting black screen issues on death/teleport despite updating their game, the issue is your save file, not the game itself. Saves made during the version this issue occurred will forever encounter the issue, you must start a new game to avoid the black screen softlock!

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
For people complaining about getting black screen issues on death/teleport despite updating their game, the issue is your save file, not the game itself. Saves made during the version this issue occurred will forever encounter the issue, you must start a new game to avoid the black screen softlock!
I got this issue on one of the versions and it was the first time I ever ran the game, so there's definitely more to it than that.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I got this issue on one of the versions and it was the first time I ever ran the game, so there's definitely more to it than that.
You might need to delete the config file in the saves folder too then. Just delete the save folder entirely then tell me if that fixes it.

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Oh, I'm not having the issue any more. I was just saying that the first time I ever downloaded the game and ran it I got the issue. 100% fresh run of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The issue was present in v1.0, idk if it still was in v1.01 but it was 100% fixed by v1.02

I'm saying if your save file was made in v1.0 (when the bug was an issue) and you update the game to v1.02, your old v1.0 file will still have the black screen issue but if you start a new game you won't have that problem.

Viruslink

Apr 30, 2023
About the stoneman on the First encounter tho, in this update (1.02, that I download right now) can't past it and stuck in that conversation. Is there any update that resolve that problem?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 2583575
Next project soon. And fortunately stated without wolfzq involvement anymore.
Anyone know the background LORE for wolfzq's infamous reputation/ his role in this game? So far from what I've read he (wolfzq) is the developer for Cursed Armor I-II, he is allegedly a shitty person, bashing people from this forum or something. So is he a co-developer of this game (can't see credits in the game, must beat the game first and I'm too far from getting there) or just an advisor of some kind to B-Flat? Is B-flat chill with this forum or does he hate this forum because of potential piracy (and loss of sales). I remember when this game got posted here I think it was B-flat (not sure) that posted it and it impressed a lot of people.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
What are the requirements for masturbations. Does it need a certain number of sexual partners or smth cause i have 100++ on eveyrthing else besides births and sexual partners.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes