BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How come y'all already have softlock problems while I still struggle with black screen upon teleport/defeated... T_T
(Should I just refund the game until it's properly fixed?)

Reactions: Maouhime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
How come y'all already have softlock problems while I still struggle with black screen upon teleport/defeated... T_T
(Should I just refund the game until it's properly fixed?)
If you having blackscreen issues i would say yes , refund the game.

Ricewind19901

Feb 12, 2020
Wonder when a blackscreen teleport/defeat fix will show up
I'm having the same issue. Very frustrating. It forces me to reboot the game, and not being able to teleport sucks.

Though, these issues don't seem to be a thing for most people. I wonder what's different between us and them? I'd very much like to get the game running properly

ryukaryu0

Mar 29, 2021
One gear is found after progressing storyline in Cursed Corridor area, the other can be found at the end of the maze in the leftmost part of the Withered Depths area, to the left of the Goddess Statue: Depths
I think i can't progress to the storyline,, and can't find the cursed corridor area,, i only get the gear at the withered dept

Lazarus_Crystal

May 4, 2022
Completed the game in one sitting. Finishing the game gives you the option to unlock all the CG.

All-in-all, the game's very much worth the price tag and the developer's very much worth supporting. The CGs are a tentacle lover's wet dream, my only real complaint is that all the tentacle CGs end up feeling a little same-y.

This should be my save file, unless it's stored elsewhere and I'm a moron. Extract and drop in The Agnietta -> Resources -> Save

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Update. Click on my profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait if F2 is the unstuck key then what about the side quest cheat menu?
cant use gofile wish it was updated on mega
I get how Mega is the most convenient option for many people but it's also the most likely to take files down, and 3 strikes means your account gets nuked so you can't just reupload again and again. Better try another file host
I think i can't progress to the storyline,, and can't find the cursed corridor area,, i only get the gear at the withered dept
The Cursed Corridor is behind that big iron gate in the depths, where you meet another character. Go to the right of that gate, explore thoroughly then you'll get storyline progress. After that you will end up behind that gate and the gate will open

Reactions: Mr Technician
Apr 2, 2022
One gear is found after progressing storyline in Cursed Corridor area, the other can be found at the end of the maze in the leftmost part of the Withered Depths area, to the left of the Goddess Statue: Depths
How do I activate the two gears now that I have them? I don't know what to do now

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes