nonameforreasons

Dec 16, 2021
I am at a loss. After losing to that goat priest and getting captured and waking up in the cell with the arms tied bound behind your back, where do you need to go? There is the hole in the cell you fall down and there's table and the blue circle that removes the creatures.
Where do you go next? There seem to be only dead ends in every direction I go.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Is there anything you need to do aside from loading a save to get the ending passives? Because in 1.03 Patch 429 the passive doesn't show up in my skill screen after loading.

DiamondRose

May 5, 2019
Is it possible to move my save file from an older version to the latest steam patch one found here?
I orignally downloaded the 0.86 fan patch and now that I've downloaded the latest version I can't seem to continue my save

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
Okay I just got out of the tutorial room literally a minute into the game I get attacked by worms and they stuck to me. I tried to hit them with f but I am doing nothing it say's I can't do that now? I keep crawling around and keep taking damage I have NO IDEA how to get rid of these is this a glitch?

F isn't working after leaving tutorial area. Great another super hyper buggy tentacle game. WHY is it always the tentacle games that are the buggiest?! I swear to god I have some sort of curse or something.

Starting a new save file fixed it but I don't want to accidentally have to start new saves every time a glitch happens. If I'm crawling on the ground in game what button get's me up?
Press F then spam space to get rid of them, then kill them
You've missed something, the bottom flame is active before you get to that room.
Are you sure you activated all the levers in the off-shooting rooms? (The room south has 2, the one in the magic circle opens access to the lever that activates the top flame)
Each lever that activates a flame shows a message about a machine becoming active.

tl;dr: There are only 3 levers that matter, and they will specifically mention the flame machines turning on.
The one you have missed is in the south-most room with the alternating fire beams (lever that matters is in the top left behind a blue pillar)
View attachment 2581742
I had lowered the pillar i just forgot to activate the lever, thank you for the help!

Reactions: Kenny567

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How do you remove the tentacle nipple chain?
You talk to the stoneman and he makes you do stuff if you want him to remove it. If you've already erased his existence (storyline stuff) then get a hypno-mask to latch on your head then go into your inventory and use purple magic crystal
I am at a loss. After losing to that goat priest and getting captured and waking up in the cell with the arms tied bound behind your back, where do you need to go? There is the hole in the cell you fall down and there's table and the blue circle that removes the creatures.
Where do you go next? There seem to be only dead ends in every direction I go.
Not all of them are dead ends, certain paths leads you to colored buttons that removes walls with corresponding colors. Try the paths to the south of the blue circle
why mine there is bug the i cannot click anything in treasure room after i speak withstone
Try downloading the newest version here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...rsed-dungeon-v1-02-b-flat.72868/post-10648882
Is it possible to move my save file from an older version to the latest steam patch one found here?
I orignally downloaded the 0.86 fan patch and now that I've downloaded the latest version I can't seem to continue my save
From the looks of it, saves from beta versions simply no longer work

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone know the background LORE for wolfzq's infamous reputation/ his role in this game? So far from what I've read he (wolfzq) is the developer for Cursed Armor I-II, he is allegedly a shitty person, bashing people from this forum or something. So is he a co-developer of this game (can't see credits in the game, must beat the game first and I'm too far from getting there) or just an advisor of some kind to B-Flat? Is B-flat chill with this forum or does he hate this forum because of potential piracy (and loss of sales). I remember when this game got posted here I think it was B-flat (not sure) that posted it and it impressed a lot of people.
Before his RPG Maker projects he was getting/scamming money in same way via TES Oblivion mod with the same premise and name. It had bunch of stolen assets, empty promises, some drama and was never completely finished. And even then he was raging on filthy gaijins, basically full shit package since start.

About this game, I don't think any from dev team stated who does what exactly, but I think he was taking some kind of advisor role.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, tried this again. The controls work slightly better at least. Problem is, some things (such as crouching) still don't happen no matter what I press on the keyboard. I know people have said to press F1 to rebind controls, but that isn't helpful, as the menu of what each button does isn't translated. :(

Ricewind19901

Feb 12, 2020
For people complaining about getting black screen issues on death/teleport despite updating their game, the issue is your save file, not the game itself. Saves made during the version this issue occurred will forever encounter the issue, you must start a new game to avoid the black screen softlock!
Dude, you're a life saver. This message needs to be pinned on page 1 for sure!

Reactions: DaBouncer

Shinon_Ei

Jan 22, 2023
the game just keeps stays like this after talking to the guy in the treasure room and i cant find a way to get past him.
anyone know a way to fix?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
So it seems Memory Fragment 4 is skippable/missable lol... Luckily I saved at multiple slots trying to test if the item can be missed. So for those seeking to get the true/best ending then you can miss out on it by ignoring stone head's bet (probably because he cheats there and if you are playing a pure run, then he forces you to wear a butt plug). The devs seems to be considering adding an update based (5 h ago) to get it once you beat stone head (but it is still not sure if it will be implemented or anything).

Apr 2, 2022
idk if the lesbian tag belongs with this game since there's no lesbian to be found in the game, it's all bugs and tentacles doing the actual fucking.

Does anyone know where memory fragment 7 is and how to unlock the skills to the right and below the Nemesis Spear? (Game won't let me screenshot it without getting pissy)

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
when I receive the cursed anal plug collar from the gargoyle man the game soft-locks. The animations and music continue, but and the text box disappears, but the screen dims a bit when dialogue starts and the dimming doesn't end, and the game accepts no inputs and must be closed and reopened.

Edit: pressing "d" in this state causes the cowbell sound effect for when you try to attack while out of stamina, or use magic when out of magic

Walking very near to the counter allows the MC to pass by without triggering the dialogue, I tried leaving and coming back later, still causes soft lock. With / without clothes, with / without shit stuck to her.

Last edited:

Armchair-Chairman

Oct 22, 2022
when I receive the cursed anal plug collar from the gargoyle man the game soft-locks. The animations and music continue, but and the text box disappears, but the screen dims a bit when dialogue starts and the dimming doesn't end, and the game accepts no inputs and must be closed and reopened.

Edit: pressing "d" in this state causes the cowbell sound effect for when you try to attack while out of stamina, or use magic when out of magic

Walking very near to the counter allows the MC to pass by without triggering the dialogue, I tried leaving and coming back later, still causes soft lock. With / without clothes, with / without shit stuck to her.
You need the newest version of the game, that scene is bugged rn

The Agnietta v1.04 - Steam version Patch_0430

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes