Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
idk if the lesbian tag belongs with this game since there's no lesbian to be found in the game, it's all bugs and tentacles doing the actual fucking.
There is some lesbian stuff, all CG related though (various combinations of Demyra, Anita and Phara in twosomes and threesomes, I forget specifics)

Zgdd

May 19, 2022
You talk to the stoneman and he makes you do stuff if you want him to remove it. If you've already erased his existence (storyline stuff) then get a hypno-mask to latch on your head then go into your inventory and use purple magic crystal

Not all of them are dead ends, certain paths leads you to colored buttons that removes walls with corresponding colors. Try the paths to the south of the blue circle

Try downloading the newest version here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...rsed-dungeon-v1-02-b-flat.72868/post-10648882

From the looks of it, saves from beta versions simply no longer work
Yea i already banished the stone guy to the shadow realm and got confused, thanks

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
Gah. Looks like a bug on the newest patch i just downloaded yesterday. Is there a newer patch right now?

kuoyou

Aug 15, 2020
I want to share my experience with the 0xv000007b
First off
  • Tried the mentioned methods of solving it through updating c++, .Net, Driect X update, sfc /r scans,
  • Didn't work so i tried to look for more elaborate stuff using Dependencies and Dependency walker. A bunch of false positives pops up. Mainly API-MS-WIN-......
  • Didn't work again looking through the solutions in this thread and after another few hours of trying, This post pops up i look at it for a bit, God bless the man. I decide to install the locale Emulator, and try running the game the last time and it worked.

Took me a whole day of trial and error but Finally my way of fixing it and getting the game to run is Installing . Lets cut to that part, more specific steps and pictures if needed:

1. Download from the
1682992810313.png

2. Unzip and Reorganize (if you want)
1682992912525.png

3. Open the extracted folder and run LEInstaller.exe first
If it Dont run -Then Right Click -Run As Administrator (should work)
1682992994561.png

4. Go ahead and Click Install For All User

1682993097273.png

5. Go to the Game.exe and click Run With Application Profile.

1682993222457.png

6. Done and Dusted
Enjoy!

1682993264602.png

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Funny thing with locale emulator on Windows 11 is that it didn't had any use for me in my case. I think that 11 might have something corrected in terms of language support/API ? Interesting.
But i must admit that in W11 i have no problems when running games which are displaying foreign languages to my own native. And i dont use locale emulator for any game now... If the Microsoft did some patches in that operating system version, than its a biggest plus for them. Because i remember i had to use locale emulator on Windows 10 second machine, couple of times.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Funny thing with locale emulator on Windows 11 is that it didn't had any use for me in my case. I think that 11 might have something corrected in terms of language support/API ? Interesting.
But i must admit that in W11 i have no problems when running games which are displaying foreign languages to my own native. And i dont use locale emulator for any game now... If the Microsoft did some patches in that operating system version, than its a biggest plus for them. Because i remember i had to use locale emulator on Windows 10 second machine, couple of times.
I am on Windows 10 still and while I do have Locale Emulator installed and available, I don't use it.
I just have my native language and the Japanese language pack installed. I do however use WinRAR with Name Encoding set like in the following screenie, which usually prevents the need to use Locale Emulator (at least, in my experience)

1683016920752.png

EDIT: Sometimes there'll be games that break, but that's usually from the uploader extracting from the original archive incorrectly (happens rarely)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

poopernickel

Dec 20, 2017
1683036574627.png

Attempting a virgin route but unsure how to get past the tentacle rope without breaking virginity?

Edit: just ran in circles in the previous room until my cum addiction was 3 and that was low enough. Leaving this up in case someone else has the same problem.

Keywords: semen path , virgin route, stuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinders
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes