Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
TheAgniettaHealerAndTheCursedDungeon-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this won't have blackscreens, as we still have them, whatever it came from?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
What's the diff between the steam version and the v0.95.0(Uncensored) version?
Yesterday the dev made three patches, and it was the realease date of the 1.00 game version on Steam. Today - he made another one big patch. So definitly is pushing the game on Steam and makes patches. If you are on Steam - you have free updates... And the game is fully uncensored also. So i guess you dont have to wait for someone here to make decensor patch.
I think also that someone here mentioned that 1.00 have got final boss fight. So the game is 'final" version. But more patches will come as i see that people on Steam are reporting bugs...

Edit: in my region on Steam this game is around 10,- USD ? Or something silly like 9,99 USD maybe... i dont know exact value

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What's the diff between the steam version and the v0.95.0(Uncensored) version?
Other than the bugs, Steam version has an actually finished storyline + 7-8 H-scenes
Im lost, im in the Abyssal Cage area trying to do a Pure playthrough is my only options the goat mage and the room with deadly gas?
That's the only way to get through the storyline. You have to get caught by him then find your way out of that maze he brings you to

Reactions: Mr Technician

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Today's "Patch_0423 on STEAM" version have:

Fixed an issue where pressing ESC after the completion of a level would cause the game to freeze or crash.
Fixed an issue where selecting "skip" for certain CG scenes would result in the CG image not disappearing and causing the game to freeze.
Fixed an issue where the CG screen could not be closed properly after it finished playing.
Fixed an issue where the CG image for the treasure chest monster would not load correctly.
Fixed an issue where the field of vision restriction for certain maps would not be removed properly after leaving the map.
Fixed an issue where the menu would malfunction after using certain skills.
Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally get stuck on a white screen during certain cutscenes.
Fixed some issues with incorrect text appearing in certain cutscenes.
Fixed some instances of the game getting stuck in certain areas of the map.
Fixed an issue where the "Chitai" status effect could not be removed by using a hot spring.
Fixed an issue where certain CG images in the gallery would only show text and not the actual image.
Fixed an issue with the "corrupt aura" effect not displaying correctly and repeatedly sending messages.
Fixed an issue with the language switch not being fully implemented.
Fixed an issue where the trigger order for the purple crystal was incorrect and caused the game to freeze.
Removed the mosaic effect for the Stone Golem CG image.
Removed the quick save/load function (F5/F9) which caused numerous bugs.
This is a different patch from 0422_3 right
If yes then since raw files seem to not have any protection, do you mind uploading it? I doubt they changed any files other than data.json and maybe plugins

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Alright, so far I've found bugs after being defeated as well as teleport. Can anyone report it to the devs?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Holy sheesh, it's more or less $6 dollar here, in a discount price.
Welp... i think they include taxes for me... and a lot of it. o_O

Edit: Yup, i have checked the purchase info from Steam Support. It includes +23% purchase tax for me... That explains it. :mad:

Last edited:

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
id still buy it, its not aviable in my region so i have to wait for someone to give us the patch or upload patched version ...

Shinratensei

Sep 5, 2018
My game still won't start even after reinstalling Visual C++
It starts after 3 minutes of waiting but closes immediately
I have a lot of free RAM
Thanks

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes