Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I decided to replace the data.json in Steam version with same file from dlSite version, oh boi does it work wonders lmao
Steam version
Lost to some of the bosses to unlock the CGS
Teleporting worked just fine, just opened the game to teleport around to double check.

I did buy the game on steam, and there was a update last night. Also just incase Im on windows 10 and have a pretty beefy comp, so that mite be why im not running into issues.
Does that Steam version have any sort of DRM? If no do you mind uploading it?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
So the (normal) slug defeat scene is definitely bugged in the version I downloaded from here, while it works in the one from Otomi Games. Starting a new game, free of my old saves, everything I can check that's in the first 10 mins of the game seems to work fine - teleporting, defeat scenes etc. Will report if I encounter any issues. Edit: Turns out the slug boss did have post-defeat gameplay too, forgot about that. Also works in Otomi-games version. So yeah, don't use the gdrive link earlier in this thread - it's bugged. Get it from another source.

So I decided to replace the data.json in Steam version with same file from dlSite version, oh boi does it work wonders lmao

Does that Steam version have any sort of DRM? If no do you mind uploading it?
Is the English translation still preserved?

I'd also second an upload of the raw steam files - even if it has steam DRM, there are cracks for that.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is the English translation still preserved?

I'd also second an upload of the raw steam files - even if it has steam DRM, there are cracks for that.
English is there. Game is also compatible with certain save files from 0.95.4. Worked with my virgin run save but crashed trying to load save with pregnant MC

Reactions: TJ412

Alusious

Jul 21, 2018
I can't even get the game to open. I get a black window then it crashes. A new file appears but I don't know what to do with it.
Game.1D9753758FE6897.crash.dmp

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Now that i solved my own machine issues... I can say this game has got bugs. However i have bought it on steam to support dev. I will still play it and wait on steam for patches if dev manages to provide.
Someone should say big thx to B-flat for creating this. Just saying. :)

gilbes

Dec 11, 2018
Alright - it would seem the Steam version that's been shared here is faulty in some way. I downloaded the english version from Otomi Games and it seems to work just fine

Or maybe I spoke too soon, will check a few things. The normal slug loss scenario works fine, but loading a save from the other version at the slug boss, the black screen post-scene still persists. Not sure if that's normal behavior, iirc it's meant to be a game-over anyway. Before I transferred my saves over, I did move the folder. Either one of those things might've been enough to bork it, if it's not the game its self.
I can confirm that the Otomi Games version works fine, at least for the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Though, I cannot port the save files from the steam version downloaded from this thread without occurring in the black screen bug. So, to sum up: Otomi version works fine with its own save folder, goes black screen on defeat with f95 save folder. The bug persists even if you don't overwrite play_0.js, play_99.js, and play_100.js when porting the save folder. Honestly, I have no clue what's causing the issue :/

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
So is this game just nothing but bugs and tentacles? I was hoping to see a little more variety than that.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I ran the steam version 4 hours ago and only went through the opening and then saved and exited.
Now I went back into the game to start playing it, loaded the game and everything is black. Ok then, I guess Ima wait for a patch. Another dev that doesn't test its own product lmao.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Only problem I've had with the Otomi download for the Steam/Eng version is the odd crash after about 1hr of playing. Will test the steam version posted by Facecreep.

For anyone having issues, once again, don't use the Gdrive download from earlier in the thread. Not sure if the OP contains the same version.
Otomi Games has a functioning Steam version. Testing the one posted by Facecreep too.

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Evening chads, Please give me short digest on what is censored and from what version? I played last when they added goatmen into the game. so it was probably before 0.6. Is this game done or should i wait few more weaks for like 1.1 bigfixes?

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Evening chads, Please give me short digest on what is censored and from what version? I played last when they added goatmen into the game. so it was probably before 0.6. Is this game done or should i wait few more weaks for like 1.1 bigfixes?
Nothing is censored in the Steam version as far as I can tell. Just don't download the one from the gdrive link earlier in the thread, it's bugged. The one I got from Otomi is fine.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
So the steam version has blackscreen freezes when you teleport or loose
Can confirm what other users were saying. The downloads on F95 specifically are bugged. I got one from Otomi-games and it's working perfectly.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes