dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
well i brought the game but it work like crap , hold ya horse and wait for some patch

Last edited:
Reactions: HHLONG

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
doesn't talk about rubbish all the time i had the same problem with windows 11. Installing the packages brings 0 because the files that are needed are not included there. The game needs an old version that is not in the package. You must look for the file online and manually put it in the correct Windows folder
look her that help https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...rsed-dungeon-v1-00-b-flat.72868/post-10353689

Finally stop kidding other people.

that it what you must instaled not more

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Is it normal for some of the scenes to just, not work? It like just doesnt show the cg for some reason. More specifically its all the not-in-beta scenes that do this in the steam ver. The jp ver seems to work fine

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I wonder if it's anything to do with steam DRM? Or perhaps it was sold on steam without certain scenes because of their rules governing the content allowed in NSFW games?

Edit: Yeah no, that wouldn't make sense since all the other content seems to still be in the game. Probably just a bug with the translated version or something.

Last edited:

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Losing to tentacle trap/pit in steam version shows cg scene, then screen goes black and cycles through the same sound over and over again. I guess game needs more patches to be fully playable rn.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Is the steam Ver. the same? it is not working well, when you teleport or lose to a monster won't load again, Btw the UI and cgs look great,

edit: i mean uh, the one in the steam store Ver. or is it the same?

Last edited:

Kybishko

Feb 24, 2020
some version is raw and non-working, the slug boss moves at the speed of light when he wants to devour the main character, you can’t use magic, enemies move during a pause, if you are lucky to use magic, then a fireball works, when using any other magic, a fireball will be cast

Sambony

Jan 26, 2019
I'm guessing a large portion of these bugs on the Steam version are a matter of things getting translated in the code itself, causing things to break

Lukiose

Jan 28, 2018
Insane number of game breaking bugs to the point where i would say this is effectively unplayable, 0.95.4 remains king...

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone figured the cause of black screens from defeats and teleporting? Can't progress certain quests until a solution is found

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes