Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
View attachment 2365629

Any relation, or is this a different game?
Let's take a moment to digest this one hell of a screenshot
We have:
- A (seemingly traditional) Chinese nickname of considerable length
- Nickname has swatika, user seems to be anti-commie so it seems like that swatika is being used the 1933 German way
- Messages scream "I love rambing about politics"
- Very poor English

1. Bro seems to be a slightly annoyed Taiwanese, B-flat also seems to be Taiwanese, is this screenshot taken from B-flat's server?
2. The mini-anti-F95 speech is probably just typical paid subscription service content creators being mad at a site sharing their work for free
3. Kinda weird how he says "F95 finally choosed side", considering if the site is 'choosing side' then it would have done that eons ago

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
We have:
- Nickname has swatika, user seems to be anti-commie so it seems like that swatika is being used the 1933 German way
- Very poor English

1. Bro seems to be a slightly annoyed Taiwanese, B-flat also seems to be Taiwanese, is this screenshot taken from B-flat's server?
2. The mini-anti-F95 speech is probably just typical paid subscription service content creators being mad at a site sharing their work for free
3. Kinda weird how he says "F95 finally choosed side", considering if the site is 'choosing side' then it would have done that eons ago
There's been some stuff going on in another thread that might be related to this: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-7-1-eccma417.49993/

Reactions: Whotfisthis

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
yes
incredibly messy
at this point I just hope someone extracts the nudes and makes a video so I don't have to touch this retarded shit ever again

Reactions: Xhak

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
is still this game trainwreck after 0.9 shitclusterfuck?
I never managed to get anything past 0.9 working properly. Now I'm just waiting for the full uncensored release, to see if it will work better with all the intended features included "out of the box", instead of jurry rigged in with fan patches, and if it will be more polished.

Reactions: Xhak

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
weren't they censoring school uniform and other things such as rape/bestiality? either way, even if it didn't censor anything, it's still much more intelligent to either download from f95 and pay the creator or buy via itch io or something. steam is pointless.
Nah, stuff like Evil Dead and other rapey stuff ends up there all the time. School uniforms might be iffy on their banlist because underage. But it's almost always shota/loli that gets the ban.

One thing to consider would be that if lots of people buy it on, say, Dlsite, it pushes it to the top of the weekly/daily charts which increases sales an ENORMOUS amount, especially if you're not a known developer.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020
We have:
- Very poor English

It's not a swatika, it's traditional Buddhist symbol. History and humans exist outside of the western bubble.

abdulah7

Oct 4, 2017
It's the opposite swastika. The one you're talking about has the thingies pointing counter-clockwise. I doubt the guy is into Hindu religion though so he likely just got it wrong.

LateNighter

Jun 30, 2022
does any one know how to fix the 0xc000007b error ?
i have been trying to install the recomended net frame work but my computer says that my net frame is up to date
idk what to do i have downloaded the agnietta some time a go cant remember how i made it work

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
does any one know how to fix the 0xc000007b error ?
i have been trying to install the recomended net frame work but my computer says that my net frame is up to date
idk what to do i have downloaded the agnietta some time a go cant remember how i made it work
Try these steps, step by step, not all at once

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
There are ideas on how much is left before the game is completed?
Just played the start, no clue if there's a already a last boss or some other news were relased

Reactions: Ericopa12

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
There are ideas on how much is left before the game is completed?
Just played the start, no clue if there's a already a last boss or some other news were relased
We are now left waiting for the final boss. Everything up to the part when you just literally walk into the final boss area is complete. For the last 6 months there hasn't been any significant updates, just small changes and fixes.
Do remember that Steam says the game is planned to come out in Q2 2023 so it will probably be done within the next 3-5 months.
Btw if you're new then remember to download the 0.95.0 uncensored version

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
We are now left waiting for the final boss. Everything up to the part when you just literally walk into the final boss area is complete. For the last 6 months there hasn't been any significant updates, just small changes and fixes.
Do remember that Steam says the game is planned to come out in Q2 2023 so it will probably be done within the next 3-5 months.
Btw if you're new then remember to download the 0.95.0 uncensored version
I see that's really helful, thanks!

Also really good tip, cause when I stumbled upon this I automatically donwload the .1 as it semmed the last edition and didn't download the uncersor patch cause I mistook it for a post of fanmade redrawing, it occurred to me that something was wrong when I couldn't die :HideThePain:

So I made a post asking about wtf was going on and deleted it some minutes after since I read better the uncersor thing link, beside, I was also stuck at the tentacle/slime thing you had to destroy with the flaming statues, couldn't activate the top one and I think I destroyed the south one, but regardeless I'm not going to continue the run and istead I'm gonna happly wait for the full relase :PogChamp:

LateNighter

Jun 30, 2022
i need another help about the game crash when i start the game the start up is slow and i cant load my save files every time i load them it crashes the game also goes unresponsive and crashes idk why it does that

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I see that's really helful, thanks!

Also really good tip, cause when I stumbled upon this I automatically donwload the .1 as it semmed the last edition and didn't download the uncersor patch cause I mistook it for a post of fanmade redrawing, it occurred to me that something was wrong when I couldn't die :HideThePain:

So I made a post asking about wtf was going on and deleted it some minutes after since I read better the uncersor thing link, beside, I was also stuck at the tentacle/slime thing you had to destroy with the flaming statues, couldn't activate the top one and I think I destroyed the south one, but regardeless I'm not going to continue the run and istead I'm gonna happly wait for the full relase :PogChamp:
For the top one you're supposed to navigate through some maze so that you could flip a switch to activate it on the way out, also I don't recall there being any destructible flaming statues, but I hope your wait will br worth it
i need another help about the game crash when i start the game the start up is slow and i cant load my save files every time i load them it crashes the game also goes unresponsive and crashes idk why it does that
The game does take a long time to start up. Which version are you using, and are you sure it's not your PC being unable to handle the game because it's ridiculously laggy

Reactions: trocolloo

LateNighter

Jun 30, 2022
i am using the 0.95.1 well i am not using a pc but i am using a laptop i have also moved the game through a hard drive

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes